Hannibal Lecter Prom Special

(A/N: To all Silence Of The Lamb fans, this prom special is for you!! By the way, this is the prom dress you are going to wear.)

You are so excited for prom as you got on your prom dress and begin to style your hair into a bun and you put on some makeup which is some eyeshadow and foundation with a hint of blush. You also got on your mask because it's going to be a masquerade prom theme and Hannibal noticed you and kiss your hand.

"You look so beautiful my dear. Shall we take off for the prom?" Hannibal asked

You smiled and nodded yes as you got in the limo and the driver begin to drive off to the prom. Once you arrived, you got out with Hannibal and many people are taking pictures of you and Hannibal together. You first have cocktail time as you got some bruschetta with some pineapple lemonade and you begin to drink it as Hannibal chuckled at you.

"You look so gorgeous my dear." Hannibal said

Prom then started as slow dancing music came on and everyone started dancing the waltz as you begin to dance with Hannibal.

"Aww." The principal and assistant principal said

When some tango music came on, Hannibal took a red rose and begin to put it in your mouth and you both started doing the tango together as the other students begin to get pretty scared of Hannibal.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner for prom queen and king is Hannibal Lecter and Y/N." The principal said

You smiled and take the crown as Hannibal did the same and begin to share a deep kiss. After the prom, you and Hannibal begin to watch the stars together and he smiled and kiss your lips as you kissed back and went back to the mansion and begin to fall asleep with you.

Hannibal: Great job my dear.

Me: Thanks Dr. Lecter

Chucky: I like this. I mean it's really good

Carrie: Very amazing and wonderful

Regan: I agree

Toshio: *meows*

Diana: He likes it too

LeatherFace: I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter