the new dark one

Regina looks at rumple and smirks "break Emma's heart" Regina commands as hook walks over to Emma "I......I think...ugh how do I say this" killian tries to fight it he knows he cant but he still tries he looks at Emma with a tears in his eyes Emma looks at him confused and scared "what is it killian you can tell me" Emma say with a fake smiles trying to hold back tears "i think we should break up" killian says as tears fall from his eyes "w-what why" Emma ask as she starts to cry "I'm so sorry" killian says as he walks away "are you bloody happy now Regina" killian yells in Regina's head "yes I am" Regina says as she poofs to Emma. killian goes to rumples shop and pins him to the wall "if I could kill you I would" killian says as he grabs the dagger "oh wait I can" killian says with a smirk as he stabs rumple killing him. killian is the new dark one and he knows very well that this new power will help get his revenge on Regina he then poofs to Regina and Emma "you destroyed my happiness now I will destroy your" killian says to Regina as he aims to stab her in the chest Emma loves Regina she always has so then she stops the blade allowing herself to get stabbed Regina looks at Emma and starts to cry "EMMA NOOO" Regina yells as she runs over to her "your happiness is now something that will never happen again because you know Emma was the one for you" killian says angrily and poofs away Emma looks at Regina as she watches her cry "ill be okay" Emma says lying to Regina "don't lie to me" Regina says as she cries she tries to heal Emma but sadly it was to late Emma was gone Regina goes to find hook and kill him for what he did killian looks at Regina "oh I'm sorry dearie did I kill your lover" killian says I sarcastic tone "yes and now your going to pay" Regina tries everything she can but she knows she cant kill the dark one killian takes out his dagger and kills Regina as she dies she thinks of Emma and she sent to the underworld Emma looks at Regina and takes her hand as they walk away together and happy again they may be dead but they're happy then Emma and Regina kiss each other as they hold hand and walk into the underbrook sunset.