CHAPTER 1 birthday campout

look before all of this craziness happened I was just a normal teenaged girl until that night. It has always been my dream, but it not as easy and fun as it looks my story is very complicated so let me start from the beginning:

Hi my name is Emily Wellson and I am 15 years old I go to Forgogess High, a school were your souls are crushed and confidence you may have burned to the ground. From my previous description, you can also guess that I was a outsider ,shunned from the popular clique and always being the unsuspecting center of humiliation. But I do have friends that are outsider like me, my two friend's names were Jenny and Monica you may think of us as loner girls. But were all actually fun and outgoing. Tonight was my birthday and my friends thought that a girl's campfire night out was a ideal birthday placement. As if .I tried to protest " it's the middle of summer and there's mosquitos everywhere " I said knowing the next day I will look like a manic itching and scratching like crazy. But she just says " its a full moon we can tell stories by the fire and of course since you like werewolves you might get lucky- ". I get where she was going and she had a point l love werewolves I've always wanted to be one they are so cool. They are super fast and super strong and have to keep this cool secret I think about my fantasy day and night I have tons and tons of books, movies ,photos, amulets, bracelets and barrettes. I even eat werewolf puffs with little marshmellow wolves.

Anyway, outside in logdell's wood we pitched a tent and lit a fire that crackled from the warm summer night breezes that swept by. "This is nice " Monica said as we sat on the tree logs "yeah, it's cozy what do you think, Emily?" Jenny asked the stars looked beautiful illuminated by the glow of the swollen moon. Jenny didn't have to hear my answer by seeing twinkles of wonder in my eyes she could tell I was enjoying myself. "So who is first to tell their scary story?" Monica asked breaking the moment of silence. "Me first!" Jenny said eagerly, all of a sudden her voice went from cheery to eerie" Once there was this 6 year old girl named Millie and she was with her friends. Her friends said 'under the glow of the full moon to go in these woods to get the hair of the beast." I listen intensely hanging on to evey word. "They gave Millie a pair of scissors- Jenny continued "- and she ventured off saying she was brave enough and strong enough, after a few mintues they got worried. The kids heard screaming and then nothing but a howl in the distance they told the police what happened but they didn't believe them. When the police went searching for a missing girl report all they found was blood splatters and a female child's bones. And now that they blocked off that part of the woods this never happened again" Jenny gestured to the high, heavy pad- locked gates "until now" Monica giggled I was so hypnotizied that I didn't even grasp what Monica said until she held up a pair of scissors.