Chapter One

"Wow guys. What a show!" Cole exclaimed, out of breathe as the boys came off stage.

"I'm hungry!" Will whined

"That was so fun!" Screamed Dana. He got hushed by the backstage crew.I sat in a chair nearby and chuckled. The boys were always so pumped when they came off stage.

"Where did Rose go?" Gabe asked

"Over here!" I waved from the corner of the room.

"So we are all going to Coles house to finish off the tour with a little party. Just us guys, his mom and you if you want." Gabe said as he grabbed a water bottle.

"Yeah. We could watch movies or play video games. Should be fun. You should come." Said Dalton as he grabbed a chair. Still trying to catch his breath.

"Sounds fantastic! Count me in." I tell them, then I offer my chair to Will and I go to find something to eat. I change out of my performance clothes, which were rather sweaty.

Later that night at Cole's house I was in the kitchen with his mom while the boys were all upstairs playing GTAV, not my favorite video game. Dalton's dad, Mr. Rapattoni, or Fran as he says to call him, rang the bell and asked to see Dalton. He looked a little flustered and upset. I told him that I would run upstairs and get Dalton.

"Hey guys-- AHHHHHHHH!" I opened the door and got a hand full of cheetos thrown at me. "Okay. Seriously guys. How old are you? Like 2."

"Sorry Rose. Dana was being stupid. Did you need something?" Gabe, the only mature one in the room seeing as the other boys were laughing at me.

"Ummm yeah Dalton's dad is downstairs. He wanted to see you Dalton." I said.

Dalton got up from the couch he had been sitting on.

"Sounds grand." He said walking past me. He stopped. "You have a Cheeto in your hair."

"UGGGGGG" I reach for the cheesy puff in my hair in disgust. I hear Dalton chuckle as he walked down the hall.

I sat with the boys for a while just chilling and stuffing our faces. I try and get them to watch a Disney movie with me but they won't. Haters.

"Why do you think Fran needed Dalton?" Will asked

"I don't know man. But he's been gone for a while." Cole answered.

"I hope nothing is wrong." Gabe said as he looked at his phone. All the boy's phones buzzed.

"Jill wants us to tweet about the concert earlier." Will said.

"We know Will! We all got the same text, quit being so ratchet!" Dana shoved Will's arm a little.

"HEEEEEeeeeeeEeey stoooooppp! Bullying!" Will whined.

I shook my head and laughed. These guys were my best friends. I was so thankful for this experience and was so bummed it was ending so soon. We just sat for a while with a movie in. Then Dalton came back. He had been crying. I'd never seen him cry.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Getting up from the couch and walking towards Dalton. He shook his head.

"Dalton?" Cole asked. The boys all stood up and Gabe turned off the TV or muted it or something.

"Are you alright?"

"Say something Dalton."

"It's okay. We're here."

Dalton cried for a while. He sat on one of the couches inbetween Cole and I. After a while I looked him in the eye and asked.

"Dalton, whit is wrong?" Bracing for the worst. He looked up and off into the distance.

"I have cancer."