Chapter 1

Ariana's POV

I have been in 5SOS for 5 years and one thing that I never noticed was that Ashton may have a crush on me, which I find adorable.

"Ashy" I say pouting as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Hi Ari" he said as he pressed a small kiss to my forehead. I huffed softly as I got up from the couch and walked over to where Mikey, Lukey and Cal are.

Ashton's POV 

Ari doesn't know that I have a crush on her. What if she doesn't feel the same way that I do about her? What if she finds it weird that her own bandmate likes her? "You okay there, Ash?" I heard Luke say from behind me, which made me jump a little. "Yeah I'm fine" I tell him. "Ashton" he tells me with a serious look on his face. "I'm fine Lucas, really" I tell him. "I don't believe that for a second Irwin. Now tell me" he tells me as he sits next to me on the couch. I huffed a little as I looked up at him. "I have a crush on a certain someone and I don't know how to tell them how I feel" I tell him. "Well, whoever this person is, you have to tell them your true feelings about them. Now who is it?" He asks me. I bite on my bottom lip softly, something that I have picked up from Harry a while back while we were on tour together. "Ari" I tell him. "You should tell her how you feel about her. Maybe she feels the same that you do about her" he tells me and I pout.

I want to tell Ari how I feel about her, but what if she rejects me when I tell her my true feeling for her?