Chapter 3- Mistake

HARRY'S POV

"You're not worth my valuable time, Harry. I could be setting up more fundraisers or I could...finish my paperwork. Anyway, the point is that you have been such an ass and detention does not discipline you at all. What should I do with you, Harry?" Principal Ryan questioned.

God, he sounds like a fucking rapist. The situation that I've have been put in earlier was so shitty. Niall had to put on his invisible cape and spandex and "rescue the day". Rescue the day my ass. He barely passed me alive.

EARLIER

"Remember class, this is due next Monday." Ms. Robertson almost yelled to get everyone's attention. My partner, Bobby decided that he'll do all of the work. I already knew that he was just afraid of me. Thank you, Bobby...

When the bell rang, I practically jumped over a desk to be the first one out of the door. I had somewhere to be. Autumn and Zayn wanted to talk about something and I wanted to know what it was ASAP. The anxiety was fucking killing me. I made it to my locker to put my stuff up, so I could hurry to the cafeteria, but the hallway was still pretty crowded. I had to wait for a while before I could even get out if the hallway.

When I was finally able to move, I could barely take a step before I was pushed against my locker. It was a girl and she was slightly shorter than me, but who gives a fuck, she's strong as hell.

"You're Harry, right? You're really hot and I wanted to show you something for a second." She motioned me to follow her down the hall. Like I would be gullible enough to even trust her. I mean, she looks like she has give more blow jobs than I have beaten up Niall. Speaking of that little nobody, I haven't seen him all day...

I eyed the girl carefully before I shook my head no. Apparently, she didn't get the memo because she practically dragged me down the hallway by my wrist. I pushed her off of me and I may have done it a little harder than expected because she let out a yelp. I slowly backed up, hoping that no one saw.

I honestly wanted to help the girl, but the way that she looked at me earlier looked like she wanted to yank my pants down on the spot..

"I knew that you bullied almost every boy that looked at you, but I didn't know that you hurt girls, too."

I turned around to see Niall. The most pathetic, useless, little twat in the world. I swear, he looked so confident... God, I wanted to punch him badly. I was about to explain what had happened, but I guess Niall thought that he was Superman because I felt a rush of pain on my cheek. I want to hurt him.

"Do you honestly think that you could do anything major to me? The only thing that you did that changed my life was that you brought yourself into it. You're just a mistake." I boldly stated.

NIALL'S POV

"...You're just a mistake."

Those words always broke me. I knew that wasn't a mistake, but I can't but feel that I have no purpose of life. Why am I...alive?

The more I thought of it, the more pissed I grew. Harry can't say that about me. I was born for a reason. Was I?

Confusion and anger swept over me and I just lost it.

HARRY'S POV

NOW

Now, thanks to that slut and Captain Bitch Head, I'm in here. The worst part is that when I told the principal about Niall's "outbreak", he didn't believe me. He probably thinks the same as me about Niall. He's just a big...bastard. Don't worry about Niall's tantrum, he was just PMSING back there.

AUTUMN'S POV

LUNCH

"Do you think he would be done by now?" I asked Zayn. We've been waiting for Harry for I don't know how long, but I was starting to get worried.

"Don't worry, he was probably in another cat fight with Niall."

Niall

Niall has been worrying me a lot. Whenever I try to talk to him now, he just stares at the ground like an insecure person. Even though he lives around the corner from my house, I miss him. He hasn't been himself and it's really bothering me. I've been talking to his mom and she been suspecting something bad. I hope it's not as bad as she thinks...

Harry on the other hand, is a nice guy. Not when it comes to Niall, though. I honestly don't understand what he has done to Harry. It's not like Niall murdered his cat. That's what I wanted to talk to him about. I didn't even know that Harry was seriously bullying him. One time, I saw Harry give Niall a slight nudge, but I thought it was just a friendly gesture. I'm officially stupid.

Speaking of Harry, he finally showed up. He walked over to the table than we were sitting at and he sat across from Zayn and I and smiled like everything in his life is perfect. It's definitely not perfect.

"I swear, if that Niall kid does one more thing to tick me off, I will put him through hell."Harry groans.

"About Niall, you've been bullying him since the first year of high school and now, it's the last year. I do not get why you are even laying a finger on him? What has he done to you?"

The next thing I expected was a simple answer, but Harry glared at me for a second, then he said," I don't want to talk about it right now, I'm eating."

I open the door to my room and I instantly sigh. My room is like a paradise. It mostly depends on my mood, though. I scan my room quickly before spotting the black laptop. I grasp it in my hand and I log on to Ask.fm to answer some questions.

Are you dating Harry?

Nope

OMG you're so pretty! tbh we should hang out more! ilysm

Thnx :)

Are you going to prom?

...Maybe... I'm not sure yet

Prom hasn't really popped up in my mind, but now would be a good time to think about it. Honestly, unlike many other people, I'm not the type of person that goes to dances a lot and I don't really want to go. On the other hand, it only happens once and my friends will probably force me to go. I wonder if Niall is going...

because he is the only person I'm going with.

----

A/N

Holy moly that was long! I have to add some warnings for the story( language, sexual scenes/themes, violence, and self harm)...

The language part is exceptional because Harry swears a lot in this story

The sexual scenes will probably only happen once in a while. I write dirty stuff on another book, so I should input it in this story.

The violence isn't really a problem because I'm not really detailed when it comes to that.

I will tell you that Niall will probably do something really bad to himself in some part of the story ( not to spoil it, it's a warning). It's not to "entertain", it's just to prove a point about bullying. Bullying is not okay at all.

If you have any questions about the story, you can inbox me or comment.

Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but I put a link in my page for my One Direction Tumblr page. I may upload some bonus chapters on there later on in the story... I also post daily on there and I like to connect with readers , so yeah.

If you can, follow me on Tumblr. It would mean the world.

Thnx ;*

-Laela

Tumblr: survivedon1dmusic