Unknowing The Unknown

I wake with a jolt of pain in my head, and scream. I feel Jake jump up and grab me to subdue my screams. "Shh.. shh.. It's okay, what's wrong?!" He wipes the sweat off my forehead as I try my hardest to catch my breath.

I can't speak so I let him see the nightmare I just had. They took Lilly away from me again and ripped my heart out of my chest... literally. And they killed Jake right in front of me. My father and mother hang burning off of a tree in Zanthia's main courtyard in front of the castle. The towns people lye dead and the Cenciders and my Uncle have taken over.

"Baby I can't let them take her from me again, I just got her back." I start to sob and I bury my head in his chest. "I promise you they won't take her, she knows how to protect herself as well baby I've taught her how to use her powers accordingly." He kisses my hair deeply and squeezes me tight. "I'll go get our beautiful baby girl so she can sleep with us tonight... I'm warning you though that's why she's spoiled now because of you." I lean my head up and softly smile as he gets up and leaves the room to get her. He re-emerges a few seconds later with our child and places her in the middle of us.

"I love you and her so much Jake, she's perfect." I smile and brush her hair back with my hand. He snuggles us both close and kisses me, "As perfect as her beautiful mom."

The next morning.

I wake to an empty bed and the smell of Teresa's Chocolate spice pancakes. I make my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth and wash my face and I catch myself in the mirror.

The smile that I'm illuminating I haven't seen since my parents were in the same house as I was enjoying dinner together. I throw my hair into a bun at the top of my head and I leave a couple of curls to hang at the back as well as the sides in front of my ears.

I mean why not look good for my family right? Who am I kidding, I'm doing it all for Jake. He makes my blood boil and not in a bad way.

I run back to my room and lather myself in Victoria secret lotion and perfume, and I grab a pair of lace red panties and bra to match them. I throw on my fashion Nova red fitted dress to match.

No I didn't do the most and grab any heels, I put on house slippers, but don't judge me they're red as well and they're furry too.

I make my way towards the kitchen and to my surprise I see Teresa and Ken kissing and my beautiful baby girl destroying her chocolate spice pancakes. She's so beautiful it just melts my heart! Danielle is making a cup of her famous caramel latte, spiked of course. Which I think it's too early in the morning but hey! Who am I to judge her habits. This is what I love seeing... my family happy, and normal.

Then I see Dani's husband Terrance come into the kitchen and give her a kiss on the cheek. Her whole face lights up and she's illuminating with happiness.

I still gotta get used to her having a whole husband... lord this is gonna take some time.

Then I feel him come up behind me and press his groin against my butt and it instantly turns me on. My smile is inevitable. Then he turns me around and plants an amazing kiss on my lips. "Well good morning to you too." I say as my smile widens.

"Good morning, beautiful." He reply's in his sexy morning voice. "You showered without me this morning... my feelings are hurt." He whispers in a pouty face that's still the sexiest ever.

"I'll remember to make that up to you a little later," I plant one last kiss on his lips and head to Teresa to hug her. "I'm sorry mom." I say as I put my arms around her.

"Me as well baby girl, I love you." She says as she kisses my forehead and this brings me back to my earlier teenage days, or should I say my earlier teenage days on earth.