Taming Mr.Bad Boy

Possessive, Stubborn, Aggressive, Egotistic, Air-head, are just a few of the many words to describe Clayton West; A.K.A Mr.Bad Boy. The things this boy does have badass written all over them; He's a street racer, a druggy and dealer, street fighter, and a gang leader. It doesn't exactly scream innocent now does it? He thinks he's got the whole world figured out, but in reality he's just a lost 18 year old hot shot, who can't keep his hands off the female population. Now lets describe Avery Byrnes shall we? Innocent, Intelligent, Insecure, Gentle, Easy going, simple as that. She isn't known as anything other than the average girl. She likes to keep to herself and stray from most of her piers. The exception being her best friend of course. If you combine Clayton and Avery together, what do you get? A hot mess. Nobody would ever even think of pairing them together! Well guess what? 'Nobody' thought about putting them together. Avery gets caught up in Clayton and his gang and she can't get out. At least not without hurting herself and the ones she loves. She never in her wildest dreams would of imagined herself in the situation she is in now. But when you add in a possessive bad boy, you never know what the outcome may be.