Chapter 13 - Drunk

This is going to get dirty 😉 or maybe I don't know

Seven's POV

As soon as Yoosung got ahold of a whiskey bottle, he was dead drunk. Seven could clearly tell from the way he was acting. The blonde was running his hand up and down Seven's chest, saying weird things like, "Zen is soo sexy but your sexier." Or just the word "Daddy"

Yoosung grabbed the bottle and tried to chugged it but almost choked in the process. Seven shook his head and grabbed his hand. "Yoo, your dead drunk."

"Noo I'm nott. I'm fineee." Yoosung whined and practically tried to rip off Seven's shirt. Yoosung whimpered when Seven pushed him away. "No. Not here. At home." The red head smirked.

The blonde nodded and looked over at Zen, who was perfectly fine. He looked over at Yoosung, who was playing with Seven's hair. Seven sighed and caressed the blonde's cheek. "Your gonna have such a huge hangover tomorrow."

"Saeyoungg, get me another drinkk." Yoosung groaned and held Seven by his neck. "I'm not buying it for you." Seven chuckled and kissed his cheek. There was a bunch of people drunk at the bar.

But not as drunk as Yoosung. "Zenn, Juminn. Get me a drinkkk." Yoosung trailed over to them, pulling at Jumin's tie. Zen grabbed his hand and pulled him over, buying him another drink.

The blonde walked back over to Seven and pulled at his jeans. Seven grabbed his hand and walked them over to a smaller room, with no one in it.

Seven slammed the door shut and rested his hands on Yoosung's hips. "I thought you said not here?" The blonde asked, looking confused. Seven grunted and nodded. "I know...but I can't control what I feel."

"What do you mean by feel?" Yoosung was actually confused, knowing how drunk he was. "Maybe this will help you." Seven whispered silently, as he unzipped his jeans. "O-oh..Sevenn." Yoosung blushed and made a little grin.

Seven was horny. Extremely. He pressed his lips against Yoosung's, his hands moving with instinct to his waist. "Seven...we shouldn't do this--at a bar." Yoosung whispered and closed his eyes. "Yoo..I can't help it." Seven practically ripped off the blondes shirt, touching his chest.

Yoosung went along with it, as Seven nipped at the blondes skin. "Hmm...your so drunk.." Seven whispered, sucking harder on his neck.

The blonde groaned a little and closed his eyes. "I k-know...Can you g-get me another drink?" Yoosung asked, his cute voice stuttering a little. Seven rolled his eyes and got off of him. "Last one." The red head opened the door and got the easiest drink.

When he slammed the door shut, he stared right at Yoosung, who winked at him. Seven blushed a little and gave the drink to the blonde.

Yoosung drank most of it then put it on the ground. He pushed Seven's built up against the wall and started kissing him. Seven could taste the essence of whiskey on the blonde's lips.

The blonde started to strip the red head of his jeans, which caused Seven to grunt. "You sure you want to do this here..?" Yoosung started to blush dark. "Hmm...lets see how you seduce me first." The red-head smirked.

Yoosung's slender fingers grasped Seven's hips as he slid his jeans down Seven's legs. His eyes stared hard at him as he ran his hand up the older males chest. The blonde stripped the red-head of his clothes and stared at him.

The outline of his abs were more prominent, and he forgot how big Seven was.

The blonde made a little gasp when Seven lightly kissed over his neck. "C'mon...your being shy again...do I scare you?" Seven smirked. "Y-your so--"