Final Show

a/n: I suck, it's been forever, I'm getting into fandoms and leaving fanfictions to collect dust, and school wasn't helping (In Feburary, March, and April we had projects, then we started a big unit in May). I couldn't post in January since I was high off painkillers and sleeping most of the time (which has caused me some insomnia). Good news, I'm an aunt and am now in summer vaction, also I'll get my learners permit next week! Enjoy this chapter.

Y/n POV

Flowey was resting by the elevator door. I held a knife in my hand, Mettaton was in a humanoid form (which was hot before I chopped off some of his arms and his legs). I looked at him as he coughed something that looked like blood. "I don't want to fight anymore, Mettaton."

He chuckled. "Do you really think I have a choice?" I looked at his two visible eyes. "If you don't kill me, Dr. Alphys is going to take away my body. Then I'll never be a star. I'd rather die than have that happen... Oh look at these ratings! This is the most viewers I've ever had." I looked up and saw there were 5,000 viewers. "Listen Darling, it's either me or you. If you don't kill me, I'll press my self destruct button."

"You don't have to do anything!" I told him.

"Yes, I do. But, I'll take one final call." No...

Every call he got, it was full of hate. I decided to called. "Congratulations on getting your most amount of views. I know it's hard to receive all this hate, but not everyone's going to love what talents you have. I'm sure people will love you on the surface, considering how strange the human internet is."

He looked at me and I smiled. The cameras stopped and I hung up the phone. "You-you really think so?"

"Yes, of course. And even if they don't I enjoyed watching your show."

"Oh, thank you, Darling. My battery is running low, I hope you can defeat Asgore, he has no mercy."

"I'll be alright, and you'll be on the surface."

He powered down, and Alpyus came in. "Stupid excuse for a robot."

"You should treat him better, he has a soul and feelings, so treat him as such."

"Whatever."

I sighed, picked up Flowey, and headed onward.