Chapter 3

Rhea could not concentrate on the class, the sexy blue eyes flashed before her eyes, she closed her eyes dreaming about him, she wondered who he was?  what must be his name? what is he doing now?

"Rhea Malhotra," her teacher yelled.

Rhea jerked and opened her eyes instantly and stood up frightened. She was always a teacher's pet, what happened today?

"How dare you sleep in the class? Get out of my class immediately," she ordered pointing her finger out.

"I-I am sorry," she stuttered.

"Can't you hear me? Get out Rhea," she repeated louder.

Rhea left the class bending her head low, she never in her life was thrown out from the class before.

Just thinking about him is creating her trouble what will happen when she starts to talk to him?

Keya smiled inwardly seeing her sister thrown out, it was a feast to her eyes, what she didn't understand is  the change in Rhea, she never neglected her studies, what was wrong with her now?

Rhea sat in the canteen. She needs to control her feelings, she closed her eyes to take a deep breath and decided that she would never think about him, Rhea opened her eyes slowly smiling confidently. But in split of a second her smile vanished.

Suddenly she felt all the air leave her body, she gasped as her mouth went dried, she took a deep breath and tried to grab her composure.

He was sitting in front of her just two tables ahead, and  the worst of all he was staring at her!

Their eyes met, and his piercing blue eyed gaze was magnetic.

He smiled and stood up, his smile was breath taking, his teeth white and straight.

Shit! He is coming towards her, her body stiffened.

Please don't let me fall for him please god, she prayed struggling with her shivering legs. Thank god her legs are covered under the table, No man had this impact on her.

He approached her, "Hi miss.....," he patiently waited for her to fill in the blank, his eyes never leaving hers.

She wondered if he has also felt the electricity that had travelled through her stomach and then further down and making her entire body feel like she was on fire. She was thankful at the moment that she has not applied blush in the morning, as she knew she has achieved the look all on her own, she could feel her face burning with the blush.

Remembering he has asked for her name, she tried to speak, but her voice was nowhere to be found, she was finally able to mutter, "Rhea malhotra," she said shyly.

"Nice to meet you Rhea, I am Nikhil," he said sitting beside her.

Her name sounded perfect on his lips, tingles passed through her body.

"Thank you for saving us in the morning," she said avoiding his glare.

"Your welcome beautiful," he said chuckling.

Did he have any idea what he was doing to her? Did he just called her beautiful? Did he really think that or it was just his pick up line with girls?

They sat in silence, until Zoya came running, "Hey Rhea, there you are, I was searching for you everywhere I thought you would be sitting in one corner and crying," she said and sat with them.

"What happened? Why would you cry?Did anyone rag you?" Nikhil asked concerned.

"No she was thrown out of the class, hey you are guy who saved us from ragging right? Thank you so much, I am Zoya," Zoya said shaking her hand with him.

Jelousy hit Rhea, though Zoya was her best friend she could'nt see other girl touch him. What was wrong with her?

"I think we need to leave now, keya must be waiting," Rhea got up from her seat.

"Who is Keya?" Nikhil asked getting up.

"Her twin sister," Zoya replied before Rhea.

"Wow, you have a twin? Thats cool, ok see you later bye," saying he spun around to leave.

It felt as if Rhea's soal is going with him.

"What is going on Rhea?" Zoya asked raising her eyebrow suspiciosly folding her hands.

"What are you talking about Zoya?" Rhea asked.

"Don't lie I know the way you are looking at him, and in the class, are you dreaming about him?" she asked her.

Rhea's opened her mouth wide, how did she know?

"Shut your mouth Rhea, I am your best friend and I know everything," she said laughing.

Rhea smiled biting her lower lip.

"But be careful, he looks so hot, there is a possibility of having a girlfriend, he may also be a Casanova type, just control your feeling until we find out about him," Zoya warned her friend.

"Ok," Rhea nodded. She just cannot imagine  him with other girl, it killed her.

*******************************

Hey how is it?

Pleaseeee vote;))

And if possible share your views and opinions through comments:))

Thank you so much lovelies for supporting:)