Chapter 4

Keya was having  nausea feeling from morning, she never had such feeling before, she has also skipped her monthly period this month, what does this all mean? Is she pregnant?

She lost her virginity on the last day of her school to a stranger she hardly knows.

Keya started to panic, what if she is really pregnant? Her parents would disinherit her, Her reputation in the college will spoil and everyone will treat her like a whore, her dream to date handsome boys in the college will never be possible.

She needs to conform her pregnancy first, She told Rhea that she was having a special class and will be late.

Rhea looked at her sister suspiciouly, she did'nt believe her, who would keep special class on the first day itself?

"Keya, is everything all right? I know you are lying," Rhea asked her sister.

"Mmmmm, ok the thing is I am having a date," she told her. She knew Rhea would never interfere in her love affires.

"Oh, ok then come fast, I cannot manage mom for longer, and don't drink," Rhea left with Zoya waving goodbye to her sister.

Keya immediately rushed to the College hopital.

"What is your problem dear?" Dr.Radhika asked her.

"I-I..... think...think I am P-Pregnant," Keya stuttered.

"Omg, let me check," Docter grabbed her hand to check her pulse, and tested her blood sample.

"You are right you are pregnant!" Dr.Radhika said horrified.

"Please, please abort the child," She begged her crying.

Dr.Radhika shook her head disapprovingly, "No, you need to tell your parents about this," She suggested.

"No I cannot, they will kill me, please docter please," She cried harder.

"You should think this before having sex,"  Dr.Radhika spat angrily.

"I-I was Raped!" Keya lied crying.

"What?" Dr.Radhika was shocked and sat up straight removing her glasses.

"I don't even know him," She said sniffling.

"Oh my god!" Dr.Radhika got up and held Keya's trembling body close to her, "I am sorry dear, don't worry I will abort the child," She reassured her wiping her tears.

"Thank you doctor, thank you so much," Keya said getting up.

"Ok, be here tomorrow by sharp 10am, and what is your name dear?" Dr.Radhika asked while entering her details in the register.

"Rhea," she told her sister's name as she could not take any risk by telling her name.

**********

Rhea sat on her Bed dreaming about Nikhil, she was new to this feeling, she never knew the meaning of love at first sight until she met him!!

"Hey Rhea," Keya entered her bedroom.

"Keya, how was your date?" Rhea asked excited.

"Pretty good, Rhea I am tired, will you please do my assingnment too?" Keya asked her wih pleading eyes.

"Sure," Rhea agreed smilimg, she can do anything for her sister.

"Thanks Rhea, goodnight," She went away to her room closing the door.

Rhea stayed awake almost the whole night completing Keya's and her assingments, she dozed off at 5am finishing the work.

"Get up Rhea," Keya yelled pulling the blanket away from Rhea.

"Mmm..... five more minutes," She said with sleepy voice.

"Did you complete my assingnment?" Keya asked checking Rhea's bag.

"Its on the table," Rhea told her.

Keya grabbed her assingnment pappers and checked them, "Thank you Rhea, you are really awesome, see you later bye," She said and ran out, she needs to hurry up, Dr.Radhika must be waiting for her.

When the phone in the hallway was shrilled, Keya leaped to answer it, assuming,  that of course, it was for her.

"Rhea?" a boy's voice asked.

"No, its Keya, who is this?" she demanded.

"Oh, hi I am Nikhil, is Rhea home?" he asked her.

******************************

Vote....;)) please don't be a silent reader!!!!

comment your views ;))

love you all))