The Way Things Were {Description + Preview}

Yep, it's a Transformers fanfic, written by my friend arrowlover1028 and myself

Yep, it's a Transformers fanfic, written by my friend arrowlover1028 and myself. This will be in my character's POV. My friend will post her character's POV on her account. Probably not at the same time as me, but she will. I'll make sure she does :P

Description #1:
The war for Cybertron has moved to Earth. Two Autobot families are caught in the middle. They fight not only for the freedom of their home-world, but also to protect each other. They must conquer their fears...or face destruction. Will relationships be broken? Will lives be lost? Find out this month!

Chapter 1 expected release date: March 31, 2017
*release date subject to change*

Preview #1:
I shook my head, but that only made things worse.

"I'm...going after them," I said as I started to walk out.

Star placed a hand on my shoulder.

"No, you are too hurt you can barely even stand," she said.

"I-I'm fine. I have to..." I replied, pushing Star's hand away.

"Blue, I know you want to go after them but please. Listen to Star. You are not fine and you know it," Optimus said.

"He's right, sis. I want to go after them too, trust me, but we have to make sure we're able to," Bee added.

I sighed and stared at the ground. I stood there, not saying anything.

"Blue, he's twice as strong as you. You want to know why? It's because he has not just your CNA but also Optimus'. We will get that son of a glitch and make him pay but first you have rest . Trust me," Star encouraged me.

------------

So?
What do you ninjas think?
Sound interesting?
Questions?
Comments?
Concerns?