Hello

So... hi. So FoxyWoxy1987 is writing about her life in one of her stories and I am a part of the story of how our beautiful spelling got Cloud_Strife_Senpai and FoxyWoxy1987 saying don't rap apen  teh fles or else graoves of babus with zazoos  will come out.

So it happened one day during study hall cloud and I were doing random things. So Cloud was writing at the time a chapter for her story "she is Amy" (which you should check out) and instead of writing don't rip open the files she instead wrote don't rope open the fles. So after school we were talking about what had happened during study hall and I say rap apen the fles instead of rope open the fles. Since I can get a pretty bad stutter while talking that's what happened.

Fast forward a few days and my friend Foxy and I are talking about kazoo kid (yes we are weird) since I was typing on my phone (we were texting) I wrote zazzoo kid instead of kazoo kid so we added it on the the sentence.

Later that year (this is all in the same year) Cloud was writing during study hall again. She accidentally wrote graove and then that was added to the sentence.

Finally last part I promise. Yet again Cloud and I were in study hall and I was writing some stuff and I wrote babus instead of babies and I can't remember why but I think Abby and I were just talking via gmail and yea. That's how this ridiculous sentence came about.