PROLOGUE

She was trembling from cold and literally hugging herself tightly by encircling her arms around her knees.

Her hijab which she had wrapped around her head could not help decreasing the cold she was feeling right now.

It was midnight and all she could see was darkness everywhere which frightened her all the more.

She was reciting supplications
constantly seeking Allah's help. She had a strong feeling that her faith in Allah will never go astray.
She could least expect for the Evil Monster to have pity on her.

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

She is the only daughter of Junaid Hashim. She belongs to a middle class family.

She is sweet and yet sensible.
She can be childish but can behave mature at times.
She is brave and yet sensitive by heart.

She is a girl who possess unique attribute but in a different way.
She is known to the world as Rikza Hashim.

What happens when her world clashes with a smart, young billionaire Ayaan Hussain?

Ayaan is a man with striking personality. He is dominant and a guy you can never mess with.

What happens when Rikza arrives into the scene and dares to mess with his love life?

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

What happens when she ties her knots with him unaware of the worst consequences?

What will be Rikza's response towards him when he treats her like a filth?

Will this marriage ever succeed?
Will their story be one of those fairy tales with a happy ending? Will they ever go smooth on their relationship?

So many questions and one reply :
Read HPH to get your answers.

Join me in Rikyaan's Journey to endure the struggles, pain, love, hatred and much more...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

AUTHOR'S Note:

This is my 1st story on wattpad, so please cooperate with me. I would really appreciate if you point out my mistakes and if you guyz have some problem with my writing skills,do tell me..

Any good/bad comments are totally permitted:)

Do comment.

NOTE: I may update late, so read at your own Risks:'