🏠The news 🏠

26th February 2016

Dear Jasmine,

         You know I was wondering why mum was moody although the weekends ? Well, guess what! She got a shift in her work place and she was sad because she couldn't find the best way to tell us. Now you are wondering how i found out? My dad told us and now, am sad! Am sad because am changing my school! My friends (tear drop) No! this can not be happening to me ! Am just twelve years old. Why are my parents doing this to me? Now the worst thing's, dad won't be moving out with us. He'd be visiting only during the weekends or when he's free or on leave. Am really sad o. we are moving to Aja. One place in lagos, i heard they are all rich very there. Not good!! no more being the boss of my friends?...(i guess) This cannot be happening to me! new friends? classmate? Oh my god! Kadewa is not happy too. No one is. usually when he sees me sad , he tries to make himself happy, all so he could tease me. But time his sad too. Kadewale is more of an introvert than an extrovert . He does not know to how pick friends or even make set. i feel for him.

The only person that isn't looking sad is....SK! which makes me more sad!😒and set. she moving with us!  And its not like am sad for mum or something. Am happy for her . least she's made her boss proud, which warrant this great reward_SHIFT!!!!! No!. i don't want to more! i don't SK neither . I just want our own happy family, thats all..Well i pray mum has more of our time then ever shaa.. Now that we are all moving because of her. Even if i know being the official C.E.O of  an office is not easy. Good night.

Kay.k

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

                         Hi, thanks for reading this part. I hope you enjoyed it shaa? Even though it's a bit short and all. Pls tell me what you think and pls help me correct my mistakes by commenting . And i hope you know your vote encourages me to update more. Thank you again. In case you didn't know....Am a great fan of yours. Tiife_wa