Chapter 18

Jade POV

I stood in the living room as my friends came down the stairs with their luggages ready to take flight.

"I understand if y'all parents get mad as hell. Just let them know whatever y'all need I can pay for it for the next two months." Percy offered.

Where the hell is he getting all this money?! I'm scared to ask so ima just leave it alone.

"Actually they do need something." I spoke out.

"No we don't." Killa said sternly while eyeing me with the others.

Percy stared from them to me and back to them.

"Do y'all need to tell me something?" He slightly frowned. They hesitated but opened up to Percy because he like a father to them too.

"That nasty ass principle tried me yesterday. But I shot him before he could." Moe tried holding back the tears.

"I thought I told that nigga stay away from me and mines!" Percy said angrily.

"Tell him everything!" I said slowly. They sighed.

"We in trouble P." Killa said.

"What type of trouble homie?" Percy asked.

"I got in trouble with the law so they borrowed money from their boss, Spikey. Now if they don't give him 50 g's back he gone murder all us." Dana said.

Percy stared at them for a long time then looked over at me.

"Spikey?" He asked.

"Yea you know the big king pin in Brooklyn." I said.

"Yea I know ole dude. I just can not get along with homie. We got a dirty past." Percy shook his head.

"So I guess what we saying is, can you loan us the money?" Moe asked.

"Ima do more than that. Me and Jade gone pay Brooklyn a visit next week. I'm gone end this shit once and for all." Percy said.

"That nigga is crazy! You really think he gone back down for you?!" Killa said.

"I really don't give a fuck! I will give him 50 g's and more if that's what he want. But I got a bone to pick with homie." Percy snapped. He left out with my friends to take them to the airport.

I jogged upstairs and took a shower. I got school this morning. I put on my black hoodie that said Brooklyn , black leggings, and my Oreos. I tied my hair in a messy bun and ran down the stairs. Drew gone pick me up.

I grabbed a apple out the fridge and grabbed my backpack off the couch. I heard blowing outside. I made sure the doors were locked and ran out. I hopped in the car as he swerved off.

I looked in the backseat and saw Zoe, Derrika, and Shampoo.

"Where your friends?" Drew asked.

"Percy taking them to the airport." I said biting into my apple.

"Drive faster Drew! We already late!" Zoe whined from the backseat. I'm so stressed out right now.

"So I can still come to practice?" I asked Zoe.

"Hell yea. But don't hurt your leg or nothing." She said. I laughed a not so humorous laugh.

It was an awkward silence. But I knew Shampoo ass was gone kill it.

"What really happened that night?" He asked. Drew gave him a look through the rear view mirror.

"What you mean?" I said trying to play dumb.