right

Shawn's POV

I started the car. I'm so excited. But what if she doesn't feel the same. When I tried to kiss her she told me that she loves me as friend but she likes Jonah. Should I really tell her? I could ruin our friendship with this action. But if she feels the same and I don't even try to get her then I will regret my whole life long because she could be the girl I want to marry. But what if she doesn't like me? Will I ever find a girl I love like her? A girl who I feel about that way?

I arrived at Brian's house and I was sure that it's the right house because I could hear the loud music and bunch of people! I went inside and I looked around but I couldn't find Petra. Where is she? I remember what she told me about the last party and Matt. What Matt wanted to do and as I realized it I hurried upstairs and looked around in all of the rooms but I couldn't find her... Where is she??

" Hey Shawn" - I heard a girl talking to me. I turned around.
" Hey Hellen! I'm glad I met you! " - I breathed out. She has to know where Petra is, right?
" Really? And why? " - she laughed with wide eyes.
" Do you know where Petra is?" - I asked her and I tried to act normal.
" Last time I saw her she was with Jonah in the garden" - she shrugged.

With Jonah. Of course, who else. Because she couldn't stay with Hellen.. No! She has to go with Jonah. What ever! I have to find her to tell her what I feel.

" Thank you Hellen! " - I hugged her and ran outside . But as I saw that they are outside together on a bench I stopped at the door. I was behind them so they couldn't see me. They were talking and laughing. She looked so happy. She looked happy with him. I could make her happier, I know it but if she is the happiest with Jonah.. I don't want to ruin her happiness.

I just stood there and starred at them for almost 10 minutes like a strange stalker. I decided to go back to the car and drive home. Well, this idea went wrong. I have to find something about this boy or something what I can tell about him to Petra so she could break up. I bet he isn't perfect. There has to be something I know it. I can feel it even if it sounds really stupid but I can feel it!

I arrived at my house and I went inside.

" And is she your girlfriend ?" - Aaliyah ran downstairs and smirked at me.
" No " - I fake smiled and looked down at my feet.
" What! Why?" - she looked at me with confused and surprising eyes.
" Because she is happy. And I don't want to ruin it. " - I shrugged.
" She is not happy without you Shawn I know it! " - she stroke me.
" Can you please stop saying it?" - I shouted. I don't wanted to freak out. She just wants to help me.
" Sorry " - Aaliyah looked at the ground.
" No I'm sorry" - I excused and continued " It's just, I really like her and hearing what you say is really good! The stuffs that she needs me etc but I know that it isn't true... I mean I know that she loves me and that I'm important for her but only as best friend and probably it will never be more" - I hugged her. To be honest I didn't think that she needs a hug but I really needed one.
" Shawn! " - she pulled away from the hug and looked in my eyes " You are the best guy I know and I'm not saying it because I'm your sister " - we laughed -" I'm saying it because I know how you treat me or her and you would be the perfect boyfriend! The boyfriend everyone wish for! And trust me she will see it! If not then sorry for saying this and you know that I love her but if she can't see it then she is stupid" - I had to smile. The things my sister said about me was so beautiful. But she is right! I could treat Petra so much better than this Jonah and not because my sister says it or because I just wants her! I could treat her better because I know her! I know everything about her. Her habits, her good things, her faults, her fears, her bad things, everything and I still want her.

{don't forget to vote and comment ♡}
______________________________

What do you think of this chapter? It was only Shawn's PoV I know but what's your opinion about it? And I'm really excited about the end of this book. I mean I already know it but I'm really excited about your reaction! 💘See you in the next chapter!!