(1)

Marlia Nyesha Duncan

"Ma why we gotta move down there in Baton Rouge

"Ma why we gotta move down there in Baton Rouge." I said to my dukes.

"Don't worry bout all dat just go put ya shoes on cause we finna go." She said.

I went and put my shoes on and grabbed my bags then walked outside to the car I put my bags in the trunk then put my dukes bags in there.I got in the car and put my seatbelt on safety first cause ion wanna be flying out in windshield but anyways on our way to the airport I grabbed the aux and hooked my phone up to the radio and played Too Much Sauce by DJ Esco ft Future and Lil Uzi Vert looked out the window.
When we got to the airport I grabbed my bags and waited on my dukes when she got her bags we walked in the airport and sat down and waited until it was time to get on the plane.Finally it was time to get on the plane we walked through the security check thingy and grabbed our bags and got on the plane and sat down.

"Ma wake me up when we get there." I said

"Ight." She said.

  .

"Lia wake up we here." My dukes said shaking me.

"Ok im up u can stop shaking me." I said.

I got up and grabbed my bags and we got off of the plane and waited on my daddy while we was waiting I got on my phone and strolled through IG while I was strolling through IG my mom was talking on the phone with somebody and I heard her ask where they was so im guessing she was talking to my dad but when she got off the phone she stood up.

"Come on He said he outside." She said.

We grabbed our bags and walked outside and looked for my dad when we seen him we walked to the car and put our bags in the trunk.

"Hey daddy." I said getting in the car.

"Hey babygirl." He said starting the car up.

On our way to the house I block out him and my dukes convo and listened to my music. What felt like hours we finally made it to the house when we pulled up we got out and grabbed the bags with the help of my daddy and my dukes and walked in the house.

"Im finna go unpack." I said to them and walked upstairs,while I was unpacking my dukes came in the room.

"Why you didn't wanna move up here?" She asked sitting on my bed.

"Cause ion know nobody up here." I said.

"Why you lyin you know Bri live up here nii." She said laughing.

"Oh yeah I forgot." I said putting the last lil bit of my clothes up.

"Mhmm but let me go unpack." She said walking out.

I laid down and watched TV but ended up falling asleep.When I woke up it was still day out so i went downstairs and seen my dukes and my dad in the kitchen talking.