(2)

Marlia Nyesha Duncan

"Lets go to the store

"Lets go to the store." I told Bri putting on my clothes.

"Lets go and you know damn well yb gone say some about yo outfit if he see it." She walking out the room.

Outfit🔽

I followed her and walked out the house then I seen Kentrell,Kd,3three and some more boys and i tried not to let them see me bout 3three seen me with his stewie head ass

"HEY YALL." He yelled making them look at us.

I just waved and went in the store while Bri went over I ain't wanna go over there because Kentrell was over there and I was scared because I cussed him out yesterday anyways I bought my candy and stuff and walked out the store and I seen Bri still over there talking so I put on my big girl panties and walked over there Kentrell was muggin the hell outta me.

"Hey yall." I said ignoring the mug Kentrell was giving me.

"Wassup." They said and went back to talking.

I just went and sat on the wall not to far from them and Kentrell followed me and slapped the hell out of my ass then I turned around and slapped him.

"My bad I didn't mean to." I said laughing but stopped when I seen him raise his and so I took off running towards Bri them.

"Help me Bri." I said running behind her laughin.

" What happened?" She asked when Kentrell for over here looking mad as ever.

"I made a mistake and slapped him." I said calming down and I wasn't paying attention to Kentrell so he that as the chance to hit me back he hit me in my arm hard as hell im a lil crybaby so I started pouting.

"Owww." I said rubbing my arm walking away.

While I was walking away Kentrell pulled me back whispered in my ear.

"You gone make me fuck you up." He gritted.

"Why,what I did?" I asked confused.

"You wearing that little ass skirt." He said tugging at it.

"W.e." I said walking away but he pulled me back again.

"Don't get fucked up." He said kissin on my neck.

"What I did?" I asked trying to push him away.

He was about to say something but Bri walked over here.

"Im finna go." She said.

"Im coming." I said pulling away from Kentrell.

"Ight bye Kentrell." I said walking away.

"Bye bae." He said walking toward the boys.

Me and Bri started walking towards my house we was walking in silence  but she said something.

"What's up wit you and yb?" She asked smirking at me.

"Nothing" I said blushing while looking away.

"Mm it don't seem like nothin." She typing some her phone.

"When school start?" I asked scrolling through IG liking random pictures.

"I think on two more weeks." She said

"Oh I do not feel like going to that hell hole" I said and kept walking.

Once we got home we went to my room.

"Im finna take a shower you can take one next." I told Bri grabbing the stuff I need.

"Ight bet" She said laying on my bed.

I walked in the bathroom and turned the shower on and waited for it to get hot.Once it got hot I got and scrubbed myself.

-

I finally got out the shower and put some lotion and deodorant on then put my clothes on and walked out.When I walked out Bri went in i pit my phone on charge and laid down and turned the TV on and went to Love and Basketball (That's my show right there) I was so i didnt even her my phone ringing I was about to answer but it stopped ringing a few minutes later Bri walked out and laid down and started watching tv.

-

When the show went off I turned the TV off and put Bri phone on charge since she was sleep I laid back down and got comfortable and went to sleep.

(Bri in the mm)

Yea ik it is short but I will make the next chapter longer....

Excuse the errors