(3)

Kentrell

"Kentrell" Marlia whined.

"What" I asked looking at her.

"Im hungry" she said holding her stomach.

"Well go get something to eat" I said in a duh tone.

"Who you talking to cause i'll knock yo scarfaced ass out, big headed bitch" she said mugging me.

I popped her in the the mouth and stood up.

"Bring yo ass on" I said looking at her.

She put put her shoes on and we walked out the house.

"Where you wanna eat at" I asked putting the key in the ignition.

She said something but she was talking low.

"Whatchu said" I asked

"Mcdonalds" she said raising her voice a little.

"Who you talking to" I asked looking at her like she crazy.

"You" she said looking out the window.

I punched her in her thigh.

"Wtf Kentrell that's gonna leave a bruise" she said rubbing the spot I punched her.

"If yo ass didn't get smart with me you wouldn't have a bruise coming on there" I said parking in the parking lot.
-
Marlia

"KENTRELL" I yelled.

I didn't get response so I went downstairs to look for him but he wasnt down there I looked outside he was sitting out there with bri them so I went out there. Once I got out there I gave bri a hug and mushed the others head.But when I mushed Kd head he twisted my arm behind my back and let me tell you that shit hurtled like hell.

"Ok ok im sorry" I said trying to get my arm out of his grip.

"You ain't have no business touching me" He said twisting it even more.

"Help me bri" I said looking at her.

She started walking towards us but Ben blocked her way.Now she can't save me.So I made myself cry I mean screaming and all.When he let me go i went and sat by Kentrell and started laughing.

"How in the hell did she make herself cry" 3three asked and i just sat back and got on my phone strolling through Instagram.

"Lemme see yo phone" Kentrell said holding his hand out.

I looked at him then looked at his hand and shook my head.

"Nope" I said standing up.I walked up to Bri and sat on her lap.We was having our own lil conversation until we heard some loud ass mouths.I looked up and seen 3 girls and one was holding a baby.

"Oh lord" I heard Bri mumble.

"Who is they" I asked bri.

"The one holding the baby is youngboy baby momma Kayla,the other two is her hoe ass friends Ariyah and Mia" She whispered in my ear.

"So there all some hoes" I asked looking at her.She just nodded.

"Well they group name could be 'Hoes Temptation'.I whispered to her.She started laughing hella hard once she calmed down she whispered it in Kd and 3three ear.Then they started laughing.Kd was laughing really hard and that made me laugh.

"You wrong fo that"3three said still laughing a little bit.

"That a good group name" I said patting kd back cause he started choking.

"What's so funny" Kentrell baby momma asked.

Everybody just ignored her.

"Hoes Temptation" Kd whispered and kept repeating it.We bust out laughing again I had tears coming out my eyes and all.

"I know you heard her talking to you,what's so fucking funny" That Mia girl asked while looking at me.

I just looked at them still laughing a little.

"I think this bitch is deaf" Ariyah said looking at me.

I was about to say something but Kentrell said something.

"What yall here for" He asked.

"I just came here to drop yo son off" Kayla said.

"Ok I got him why you still here" He said looking at her.

She just rolled her eyes and walked away along with her hoe add friends.

"What yall was laughing at" Kentrell asked looking at us

"Ok so Marlia said that Kayla then group name could be 'Hoes Temptation'' Extendo said as he started laughing along with Kentrell.

"Im finna go home" Bri said standing up.

"Im finna go to,bye yall" I said putting my phone in my pocket.I gave them hugs but Kentrell had to be extra and try to kiss me but I walked off the porch and started walking home.I stopped by the store on my way and get some snacks.When I walked in the house all I smelt was sex like really yall could have got a hotel room for the night.I walked in my personal bathroom and did my hygiene.Once I did that i put my phone on the charger then laid down and TRIED to go to sleep but I couldn't because of my parents......Jesus help me.

Heyyy yall sorry about all the time it took to update but guess what yall my sister said youngboy ugly.....she know damn well he ain't ugly hell.

Sorry for the errors