Chapter 3

hi people its been a veeery long time i've been busy. well here is chapter 3 enjoy and vote comment and fan if you like:)

Chapter 3

Throughout the day I noticed that Alexei and I had the same kind of humour, which really surprised me. Most of my friends, I didn't have much of those, didn't always understand my humour. I just had a weird sense of humour too. A little sarcastic and dry, and sometimes I could be very crude. "Look at that," said Chelsa suddenly, pointing to an object made of something that looked like beer caps. "Yes, this really is an art school." We walked along a set of glass closet looking things where everything that was hung on was spread out nicely .

"These are the things students of various departments made," said the leader of our group. The supervisors were senior students of the university.

"I want to start now, I can't wait until I'm out of high school," I said. "To switch to another school?" murmured Chelsa dryly. Then she burst out into a mini-tirade. "You know what I mean? You start as a small child going to kindergarten or elementary school and then grade school and high school. And when I thought I was finally done, I have to go to college, I mean, how long do they want me to go to school ? Half my life? I have more to do than go to class! "she huffed. I grinned.

"She has a point there don't you think?" I said. Moira laconically shrugged her shoulders. "Oh you won't die from it, hopefully you'll only get smarter." Now I laughed out loud.

When we finished our assignments it was afternoon already. We decided to go the mall to fill the time that was left.

We had at least one and a half hour left before we had to be finished with the assignments. Some girls in our group threw backward glances every few minutes, at first I didn't know why.... Until I saw Chelsa glancing in the same direction, I recognized the look in her eyes and rolled my eyes at Moira who was walking on my other side, after a brief moment I winked at her. A naughty grin appeared on her face when she understood the hint.

He's so handsome isn't he? She said with an exaggerated dreamy voice. Yes, sighed Chelsa, "I will marry him someday." I giggled softly. Moira asked very seriously, "in white?" "Yes, I can see it now," answered Chelsa with a dreamy voice.

Me in white, he in a white tux, an enormous amount of flowers and a grand wedding cake, people..."I couldn’t keep my cool any longer after that and burst out laughing, Moira quickly joined in with my laughter.

"You never wanted to get married right?" She asked when we finally calmed down a bit.

" Pfff that was last week, " way before I met 'him' Chelsa said like it was the most normal thing in the world to say.

I had to try really hard not to burst out into laughter again. Moira, who was not yet finished with teasing her turned around and called out "Hey, Alexei. Who will you be marrying later in life? Alexei looked astonished and almost indignant. Then he said, with an very serious expression on his face and a twinkle of amusement in his eyes. "With my wife, obviously." His logic was just too funny. Moira and I burst into laughing again when we spotted Chelsa's sad face . This wasn't the first time Chelsa acted like this, but usually she found a new crush in no time at all. I couldn't have imitated her it took me longer to forget.

There was still a smile on my face when we walked between the shops. Chelsa grabbed my arm when we saw a super-cute lingerie store.

"Let's go there," She said determined and she began pulling me in the 'right ' direction, towards the store. I grabbed Moira so she couldn't lose us in the crowd. I saw a few boys looking uncomfortable when they saw in which direction we where heading. My grin grew wider and a little bit mean. We entered the shop and the girls spread out at the speed of light. I immediately forgot the boys when I saw a super-cute set hanging there.

It was almost entirely laced pattern and there where all sorts of different colours.... red, black, white and my favourite dark turquoise. The bra had a t-shirt bra - form, three strings of elastic as adjustable bands, the pattern had all sorts of roses which elegantly intertwined with on top of the cup and on the piece in between a small rose with a glittering pebble at its heart. The pants where available in the same colours and where also covered in roses with the pebbles on the edge.

There was also a thong version the front had an edge with pebbles and the triangle that was supposed to be the backside was a big in layers shared rose with a bigger pebble than the front. Chelsa and I stormed simultaneously towards the rack on which they hung, she grabbed the thong version, I grabbed the short pants. We grinned at each other. I was looking for my bra-size and held the hangers against one another for comparison.

The short pants where like boxer-shorts only a sexier version. Chelsa started to mentally browse her own wardrobe as to find the perfect outfit for her new purchase. I didn't do the same, if I was right, no one would see my underwear right?

When we walked passed a rack of granny underwear Chelsa shuddered exaggerated in horror. "I wouldn't want to be found dead in one of those things!"

"Are you dieing then?" I asked grinning.

"No, but if I am I would prefer it to be in sexy underwear." I laughed whilst we spotted a basket full of thongs on sale. I stared jealously at a pair of bold thongs. Never in my life would I dare to wear something like that. I occasionally wore thongs when I was not on my period, and even then only when I found them comfortable, – which means almost never - with some super tight skinny-jeans, skirts or leggings and then only in the summer, you get my point I rarely wore them.

We went to the register when I spotted Alexei and a few others who where glancing at our direction in interest wondering what we bought. Their eyes popped wide open when they saw Chelsa walk by with a hand full of thongs and two complete sets. Suddenly I felt ashamed, I looked around and when I thought none of the boys where watching I sped up to the register, I put the plastic bag deep into my hand bag before I walked outside. With our backs towards the boys Moira showed us what she bought, a few very sturdy and cute boxers and thongs. Chelsa had bought the same set I had bought in red and black - yes, bright red- and the handful of thongs. We joined up with the boys and waited for the girls who stood in line for the register.

please tell me what you think :)

i'm not english originally so i need your opinions really bad...[

i have this story in dutch to and that one is a blast  i would love to see that more ppl enjoy my storys

remember comment, vote, fan if you like:)