Chapter Six

Travis found it adorable that Zane kept trying to pay for the stuffed horse. It really wasn't much, but he knew Zane loved the show. Aphmau told him.

     He wouldn't tell Zane that, though. He knew Aphmau didn't want Zane to know that she told other people. But still, he was happy he was one of the few people she told.

     Travis smiled as he felt Zane's hand gently grab his own.

He's so cute... Especially how he keeps glancing at the pony, like he thinks it might vanish if he doesn't see it.

He looked around and spotted they friends, and walked over to them. Zane followed.

"Oh! Zane! What's in the bag?" Aphmau asked, grinning and walking over. Zane tilted the bag so she could look.

"I wanna see!" Garroth said, trying to look in the bag. Zane jerked it back, narrowing his eyes.

"No." He said, taking a step closer to Travis.

Travis laughed and let go of Zane's hand, putting his arm around his shoulders instead. Zane held the bag close to him and glared at Garroth.

"Come on, baby brother! Lemme see!"

"No! It's none of your business!"

     Aphmau giggled. "Leave him alone, Garroth."

     "Fine." Garroth grumbled, turning away.

     "So, are we going back to your house, or..." Laurence asked Aphmau, glancing at Garroth.

     "Yea! We can just hang out and stuff. Kawaii~chan and I wanted to paint everybody's nails." Aphmau grinned.

     "Uhh..." Aaron frowned. "Everybody's?"

      "Everybody's!"

      Everyone except Kawaii~chan and Aphmau groaned. Travis pulled his arm off of Zane's shoulder.

     "But why?"

     "Practice!" She answered, without hesitation.

     Travis sighed. "Oookaaay. Let's go back to your house, then. Unless we're doing something else here....."

     "Nope!" Aphmau started walking ahead. Travis followed and frowned.

     Nail painting? I mean, it's not like we can't take off the nail polish. But st-

    "CARRY ME!" Zane yelled. Suddenly, Travis felt someone jump onto his back and wrap their black striped sweater sleeves around his neck.

     "Zane!" Travis choked out, staggering sideways. Zane just laughed.

     Aphmau was also laughing, and Travis saw she was holding Zane's Hot Topic bag.

     "Why do I have to carry you?" Travis said, beginning to walk again.

     "Because I don't want to walk."

     Travis shook his head, laughing quietly, and carried Zane all the way back to Aphmau's house.

They all went upstairs and put the things they bought at the mall with their bags. Kawaii~chan was already pulling the bag of nail polish out of her bag, and discussing colors with Aphmau.