CHAPTER 1

I looked at the man whose blood cover his lifeless body on the floor. his broken leg and arm as well as the broken neck looks like he just got run over by a fucking plane. its not like I have never killed or seen blood. I am not like some girls that see blood and start screaming bloody murder. well thats what he gets for calling me and I quote 'a tiny fucking bitch that gets her title by fucking or paying my opponent' and he even had the audacity to say 'when you lose we can go to my place and talk about it in bed' I mean I get that I am 5'2 but that doesn't mean you get to insult my fucking title, reputation and claim me as a prostitute that opens her legs for just a couple of dollars. but him calling me a whore now that ticked a fuse.

'' The winner is once again the unbeatable, the one and only DARKNESS''. the ref announced with a bit of fear in his eyes and voice

The crowd erupted with cheers. I fixed my hood got down from the ring and went to collect my money for today

As I got down the whole underground parted like the red sea

''Dude you totally gave that guy what he deserved how 'bout you and I go to my place so that you can show me what I deserve'' some random drunk asshole came trying to touch my butt. keyword 'tried'. I mean what is it with guys anyway that think a person like me not trying to brag or anything but

THE MERCILESS

DANGEROUS

AND FEARED

DARKNESS would want to open her legs for anyone and not cut their balls and shove it deep into their ass till it comes popping out of their brain???

He wanted me to show him what he deserved so I showed him. his hand that was trying to touch my ass, I got hold of it and crushed it. It made the sound of someone crushing a packed of potato chips or a packet of some Cheetos.

His screams and pleading filled the place ''ALL OF YOU LISTEN WELL AND LISTEN GOOD CAUSE I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF NOR WILL I TOLERATE ANY SORT OF BULLSHIT FROM ANY FUCKING HUMAN, ANIMAL OR INSECT IN THIS FUCKING PLACE IF ANYONE TRIES TO LOOK AT ME IN THE EYE OR RATHER TRY TO TOUCH ME HE WILL NOT ONLY LOSE A FINGER OR A HAND HE WILL LOSE HIS LIFE !! GOT IT '' I shouted and the place was silenced not even if a pin fell it would have been heard. they all nod their heads violently. I smirked and went over to collect my money $4000 not bad but I have received better. I went to the back and changed out of my workout clothes which is a black spandex shorts and a greyish black sports bra and black Jordans and put on my white crop top, black ripped skinny jeans, my black leather jacket and black vans. I put the now blood covered clothes in my gym bag and got out. The place still quiet and no one moved an inch once again every one parted way for the one and only little me.

I went over to my baby. my life. my breath. my Ducati

                                             ( pic of her Ducati)

It was a black 2011 Ducati 1198SP superbike with a bit of red on the rims and some places. I swung my leg and revved the engine. It was 2:00am in the morning and also a school night.

All the way I was just thinking why cant life be easy so as the cold wind make may sandy blonde whiz back I reached a familiar forest. I kept taking twist and turns to make sure no one was following me till I reached my house or mansion some people call it

 I kept taking twist and turns to make sure no one was following me till I reached my house or mansion some people call it

(pic of her house or mansion)

It was already 2:30 by the time I reached home and I was so tired no scratch that exhausted so I just half crawled and half dragged myself up the stairs and went straight to my walk-in closet, removed my clothes and put my over sized shirt on and my panties and went to bed without taking a shower and went into sleep filled with darkness and nightmares.

********************************

HEY THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK ON WATTPAD SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE

AND THIS CHAPTER IS HALF EDITED SO ANY MISTAKES I AM SORRY

ANY WAY HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ALSO

READ

LIKE

AND

COMMENT

Love teema