Chapter two - finding myself

"What did you wanted to be whaen you grow up, daddy?" asked the girl in the red dress, the two brown thick braids and the big smile..
That girl *was* me.. I just can't imagine that I was that little girl..
.....................................................................
Ok.. Back to work.
Tomorrow is a new day of a full disappoint.
Well.. I have nothing to do so i'm just thinking about stuff.. Stuff like Josh.. And.. Josh.. And Josh.
I just can't believe it happened to me!! I fell in love with my best friend. I'm such a disappointment for the world..
Anyway.. I'm trying to sleep.. So bye.
.....................................................................
You know.. It's a secret but.. I'll tell you.
I found an abandoned building.. And i'm going there.. Most of the time alone.. And i'm practicing on singing. I'm telling everyone that I can't sing.. But I'm just not sure if.. Even my friends!! Will love the way that I sing.. Yes, i'm playing a guitar.. But i can't hide all my life like that behind a guitar..

"I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me.."  aaand to the end.. "I fell in love with my best friend."   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oh no.. I fell that sombody is in here.. Only my close friends and one teacher knows about this place....... Oh noooo!! He or she must have heard me..

Do you want to know who was the person in the abandoned building with Jenny.. Read episode 3.. Coming soon..
Bye🌊