Chapter three - Chained to the rhytm

Oh hi there..
You wanted to know previously what Kaylee wrote in the note.. So yeah..
She looked happy..
I knew it's somthing with her crush.. His name is Jason..
Well yes. He asked if she wants to be his girlfriend.. I'm soooo happy!!!💙💙
~back to reality~
.....................................................................
I heard somthing.. He or she have been heard me!! Noo this is not happeninggg!! Nooo!
"What?! How couldn't you tell me you're singing so beautiful?!" that voice.. It's familiar.. And it was mad..
I didn't want to look.. I was afraid..
"I'm.. I'm.. It's hard for me to take compliments.. And also.. I get shy while i'm singing so I go here and sing alone.. Teaching myself.." I said.
"Why aren't you turning around?" he asked.
"I'm afraid" I replied.
"Well then I'll come to you." he said.
"No! Please don't!! I'm too afraid.. I can't!!" and I closed my eyes and ran away as fast and far as I could..
..
"I can't.. I can't!!" i screamed..
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!
.. I don't know..
But that voice.. So familiar.. Doesn't matter.
.....................................................................Later that day I was talking to Josh..
He told me about his day..
I told him mine.. Except the little insistent that happend in the abandoned building..
He told me that he have to go but he wants to talk to me at school. Four eyes.. He told me that its very important..
Well.. I will go to sleep now..
Good night.
I hope.

OMG.
If you want to know what will Josh tell Jenny continue reading👍
<<comment>> <<rate>>