HongIce Drabble

It was supposed to be a one shot but I got impatient and it was too short. It's basically a drabble and isn't very well written.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both teens sat at the edge of a small cliff by the shore. A slight wind passed through the landscape as the clouds slowly filled the sky. Both teens were silent just loving each other's presence. Until Leon spoke up.

"You know, you kind of are like your landscape."

"What do you mean?"

"...A perfect imperfection...Something awe-inspiring and...just plain beautiful. Breathtaking even." He paused and looked at the other. They both stared in an unbroken gaze. Leon spoke up again. "You know I love you right?"

"Yeah. And I love you." Emil noticed Leon's intensifying. "What?"

"...you...you are just so amazing." Leon answered as he cupped Emil's face and leaned in to kiss him. When their lips met, time seemed to slow. The kiss was sweet, and loving with just enough passion. To Emil everything was perfect. While to Leon, he just wanted to hold Emil in his embrace forever, he felt complete.

Breathlessly, they pulled away and just stared at each other. Staring lovingly into each other's eyes as Leon cupped Emil's face. It was a perfect moment. Nice and calming.

Emil thought as silence filled in. How did he end up with Leon of all people? It was strange, but he loved it. He loved him.

"How did I manage to fall in love with you?" The words slipped out of his lips without much thought. When he did realize, he grew embarrassed with a slight blush appearing on his face. This caused Leon to chuckle.

"The answer is simple..." Leon pulled Emil into another simple kiss laced with love. "We may be different, but we fit perfectly together. Some may call me a fool for saying that but I don't care. I love you." Leon caressed Emil's cheek slowly and softly. The words brought a joy yet sadness to Emil's heart. He was lucky but he felt guilty at the fact that he just couldn't believe such things. This bought tears.
Leon panicked as he saw the small tears slide down Emil's beautiful face. He tried wiping away the tears with his thumbs. "Don't cry. I can't bare to see you cry."

"I'm sorry..."

"No need to be sorry. Just smile." Emil nodded at Leon's words leaning into the soft hands that held him.

This. This was a wonder. A dream. He loved it more than anything. He loved him and he knew he was loved. There was nothing more he could ask for. Nothing more he could want. It was this moment when he realized. He was complete.