Chapter 10 - You came the wrong day, idiot

Author's note;
I know I'm writing too much from Ayeza and Shehry's point of view. But this is a part of this story. Since it's their wedding, it's important for me to also write about them. They play an important role in this book. But, don't worry, I haven't forgotten Sarah, Imran or Hussain yet.

Ayeza's POV:

The last day of the wedding.. or you could say the last day before the trip. We decided to visit Kashmir and Lahore. The trip were going to last for at least two weeks.

I quickly stood up from the bed, freshened up and chose some clothes to wear. I check my cupboard and see a lot of clothes hanging there. I chose to wear a beige and orange suit with some brown heels.

I walk out of the bathroom and sit down in front of the makeup table

I walk out of the bathroom and sit down in front of the makeup table. I put on some light makeup and then find some jewelry that matches with my clothes. I brush my hair fast, yet careful.

When I turn around, I realize that Shehry's still sleeping. I mentally slap myself and go towards the bed. I nudge him, trying to wake him up, but I failed.

"Uhm.. Shehry.."

"Hmm.." He mumble and put a pillow over his head.

"It's already 9'0 clock, and everyone is probably waiting for us." I talk in a low voice.

"Mama! Sone deen!" He groans.

Gosh.. He's such a heavy sleeper..

Wait, what? Did he just call me 'mama'?

"What?" I start laughing.

He looks at me with wide eyes and I continue to laugh.

"Did you forget me already?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"I'm just not used to it yet, kuch din me set ho jaon gha" He replied with a sleepy voice.

"Even I thought Sarah was sleeping beside me." I said and he laughed.

Flashback to the night:

I turn towards Sarah to hug her, but her arms were hard.

Yeh Sarah ko kya ho gaya hai?
I thought to myself.

But then it popped up in my mind, it's not Sarah!

Shit, I forgot.. I felt Shehry shifting his side towards me, and I quickly closed my eyes.