Six

(Back to Lilith's POV)

The man on the screen was running away from a faceless creature in a suit. I never watch these kind of things, but I need to find more things about it.
All I know so far is that:
-The creature is usually called "him" or "it"
-It stalks people and leads them to their demise
-He drives people crazy

"Maybe you should stop watching this bullshit"
"O-oh what?"

I quickly closed the laptop.

"Oh and now you're writing stuff about it?" Jules picked up my notepad and pen and threw it across the room. "You're one insane piece of shit, aren't you?"
"I didn't do anything wrong!"
"You did everything wrong! You think that that faceless son of a bitch is real. Get your head out of the clouds, Lilith. This is real life, not some stupid show begging for views on YouTube. It's life or death. You should focus on living for now. Because people who start watching this usually end up getting obsessed with it. Then they end their own lives because they are scared of that bitch"
"Stop"
"Stop doing what? Stop trying to help you? Well that's why I'm here. I'm here to guide you every step of the way"
"Explain Brooke"
"How am I supposed to explain her? She's insane!"
"We're all insane"
"What the hell did you just say?"
"Nothing"
"I'm watching this tape"
"I'm not giving it to you!"

She looked at me and crossed her arms, she then sighed and put her arms to her sides

"I'm helping you, Lilith"
"I don't need any help"
"You do!"
"I don't, Jules!"
"Give me the camera"
"No"
"GIVE ME THE CAMERA"
"NO, JULES!"

Jules ended up punching me in the face. I fell to the ground and she put her knees on my shoulders. The camera fell a few feet away from us, so we were both seen in the shot.

"I'M TAKING THAT CAMERA, LILITH. AND I'M GETTING RID OF IT. I'M THROWING IT ACROSS A BRIDGE. AND I AM GOING TO BREAK YOUR LAPTOP"
"NO JULES. STOP!"

She held a pocket knife to my throat

"Let me have it"
"F-fine"

She grabbed the camera and pointed it to me, before she walked out of the room. She kicked me in the ribs. I tried not to scream. Jules made her way out of the room, but there were quiet footsteps coming near her that she wasn't listening to.

I stood up and got the camera out of her hands, I then put my hands around her neck.

THE NEXT TAPE:

"As of now, I am worried. I do not recall any of the things that took place in the last video... The only things that I actually remember was when ever Jules politely left the room, and I had the camera in my hands.
"I'm not going to pay attention to this, nor am I going to pay attention to the faceless creature in general. Jules was right. I needed to stop... I wish I listened to here sooner"

It ends there