goodbye (for now)

i could write this chapter a million times over and still not think of the right words to say. it's really really fucking hard to say this. 

i'm not leaving forever. at least i don't think. but you guys don't deserve to be left hanging, hoping for a chapter that's not going to come. 

in the shortest reason possible, i've lost passion for writing in general. i don't really know where to go from here, but i don't think being a writer is a way i can define myself anymore. 

i made this account on my 12th birthday and now i'm almost 15. it's been a really long road, one that i've loved very dearly. from my very first original stories, to bad TMNT fanfiction (don't ask), to this book, one i have a very love/hate relationship with. it's been a really long road. in the time of having this account, i discovered some of who i am. but i have a really long way to go.

anyways this is getting really long and i think i might start crying soon. 

just know, i will always love each and every one of you. my inbox is always open, always. if you want to keep in touch with me, ill list all my social media down below. and i may still post some writing on my ao3 account, but very little.

i love you all so much. goodbye (for now)

-drew

social media:

Twitter: looselyinlove

Instagram (private, if you want to follow message me): anyabanahnya

Tumblr: mydemonsholdmedown

Snapchat: anyabanahnya

AO3: notsincerely

Kik: notsincerely