To Be Fruitful by Ptra. Santiago

John 15:5

FOCUS
REMAIN

Phil. 3:13-14

*3 powerful keys to Focus:
1. Power of forgetting the past
- you need to see the power of forgetting about the past.
Phil. 3:13b
Luke 9:62
- nakalagay na ung kamay mo sa araro pero lingon ka pa ng lingon. Nakatingin ka parin sa nakaraan. Lahat ng lumilingon ay nagiging haliging asin. We need to forget. Forget what is behind.

2. Power of moving forward
Phil. 3:13c
- huwag mo lang kalimutan, umusad ka rin! Dahil may pupuntahan ka. May goal ka.
Focus is direction
-Kahit maraming daan sa nilalakaran mo, isang daan lang ang dinadaanan mo.
Focus papaalisin ka sa dati mong pinanggalingan.
Dadalhin ka niya sa iyong pupuntahan.
Jesus knows his focus. And that is what he did in the cross. The death of Jesus is his focus. To give us new life and direction.
- God is telling you, " I don't care about who are you in the past, I care about you in the present."
-move forward in the name of Jesus!
Guidelines to move forward:
A. Decide today kung saan ka magfofocus, then excel!
- know your one thing
B. Don't stop when you are in motion.
- there's no such thing as stopping or back-sliding. Ayaw na ayaw ng Diyos ang paghinto. Just rest in the presence of the Lord and then you move forward again.

3. Power of Force
Paul said," hindi lang ako lumimot, nagmove forward ako at lumaban ako!", " I press on!"- magsusumikap ako, maghihirap ako.
Phil. 3 :14
- dapat may pressing on... to win.
- evem Christ press on even though He knows the things that will happen to him, he still press on. Naghirap Siya ngunit lumaban.
The Holy spirit moves to people who press on.
Ex. Joshua, he knew about the promise lang so he press on it.
Power of force is attractive, it is ability, it means strenght. It takes focus people to take the nest generation. It takes focus people to bare fruit.
But you need to be broken first, then God will build you again.