chapter 2

Clove age 9 ~

I stare at him "let's do some hand to hand then, then we'll see who's so strong?" He smirks at me as if to say huh like you stand a chance? He's right I don't this boy towers above me and he has huge muscles. We walk to the hand to hand station, I don't even look at him. We reach the station and I climb under the rope and stare at Cato he growls and chuffs. "Okay.. No kill-" Enobaria drones on , Brutus shuts her up "I think they know the rules" Enobaria smiles "Go!" Cato stares at me I twist my head, and try to work out his route but he lunges at me and dives on me. He grabs my neck with his arm, the slither of air that's left keeps me fighting, "Cat..." I choke. I grab his arm and flip him over the top of me he lands on the floor in a huge smack. I smirk and stand up. He grabs my feet and slams me onto floor. I hit my head and everything goes dizzy for a minute, he smirk and grabs me around the throat, I bite deep into his hand, he wails and drops me onto the floor "You little minx!" I try to stand up and escape. He growls and picks me up by the throat, "do you still think your the boss huh?" I nod and he throws me on to the floor. I hit my head again. His extra long hands grasp my throat again and picks me up. "DO YOU?!" I don't reply I try to get his claws off my throat he throws me down again. I hit my head and become light headed "please...." I choke, he picks me up around the throat again "DO YOU!?!?" I cry and let out a squeak her throws me down again and my blood splats all over the floor.