1 Month Earlier

TAYLOR P.O.V

As I wake up I smell Bacon and Eggs. That's strange I never eat breakfast in the morning, my mom doesn't even make it.

As I walks down the stairs I see my mom making breakfast. I was too lazy to say anything so I just walked back upstairs and started to get ready for the day.

I walk into the bathroom that's in my room and brush my long light brown hair. After that I brush my teeth and wash my face. The outfit that I'm wearing today is a loose white sweater and my tan Uggs with black leggings. I straighten my hair and put a little bit of hairspray to keep my fly always down but only a little. I put on a little concealer to the fact I only got 5 hours of sleep and put mascara and chapstick on,then I leave for school.
I walk to the bus stop and I see Scott my best friend. I met Julia first because she is my cousin but we didn't really hang out until she transferred to my school and then we all kind of hung out.

"Hey T," Scott said, we call each other nicknames just for fun. Scott is Gray I'm T and Julia is well, Jules.
"What's up, I say while biting into an apple.
"Nothing much. Did you study for the Science Test?"
"Oh shi--shoot," I say while smiling.
"Good save," he says while laughing so I join him. Then I look at him and I stare into his blue eyes.

SCOTT P.O.V

When I look into Taylor's Grey eyes I get lost into them sometimes. I mean she is so beautiful--*coughs* I mean her eyes are?

When I realize I've been staring into her eyes for quite sometime,I snap back to reality and realize we are both staring at each other, it's like we both snapped back to reality at the same time and I sat back in my seat with my back to the seat, that's makes a loud thump, she smiles and starts giggling while taking a bite of her apple. I don't know why I'm think about her like this, I even have a girlfriend. But I mean I've known Taylor longer she was my first friend here, my first best friend.

TAYLOR P.O.V

"Here comes Jules," I say throwing my apple out the window into the trash can by the bus stop sign. Scott scoots over a seat sitting next to me so Jules can have the hallway seat. She needs the hallway seat just case in an emergency so she can be the first off, we also sit all the way in the back practically next to the emergency exit.

I'm glad she does, so I can sit next to Scott. I looked out the window to avoid eye contact so I don't get myself into that position again. I wonder why he was even looking at me the same way back. What am I thinking he doesn't like me, I felt kind of panicky for the test but I soon I as I felt Scott's warmness against me I felt relaxed and comforted. For some reason he always had that effect on me. 

JULIAS P.O.V

"Hey guys, what's crackin?" I Say.
Both of them groan and say, "Nothing," like they found out that their dogs died or something.

"What's wrong with you guys." As soon as I'm done saying that the bus stops and we are at the school. I figured I wasn't going to get an answer from them so I just got up and got off the bus.

Scott went straight to his girlfriend, Macy. When Taylor looked at them she looked kind of down, and jealous. I really think they like each other, but they could never be together. Im probably just wrong, but I wonder if that why the both of them are down. Scott looks mad and kind of Jealous that this guy Ryan is talking to Taylor and Macy is looking at him with a 'I knew it' kind of look.

SCOTT P.O.V

It was lunch and Julia had lunch detention so it's just Taylor and I. We sit down.

"So why did Ryan come up and talk to you?" I ask playfully to Taylor nudging her shoulder trying not to get jealous even though I already am.

"He just told me that him and We should hang out sometime."
My smile instantly went to a frown, goddamit!
"How did the Science test go? I have it next period. Was it easy?" She asked
"Yeah, if you studied." Then we both laugh a little.
"Great." She said sarcastically.
"So are you?"
"Am I what?"
"Gonna hang out with him." I asked her
"I told him maybe.Why aren't you with Macy?" She asks
"Oh, um. I found out Julia has detention so I didn't want you to be alone so I'm sitting with you. She is probably sitting with friends or something.I responded
She stares up at me with her eyes that are light blue now and says, "I know when you're lying." Then she smiles a little.
"I um, broke up with her."
Her smile instantly goes down.

"Oh jeez I'm sorry Scott." She sounded genuinely sorry I felt bad.

She put her hand on top of mine across the table and looked me straight in the eye.

"Oh no it's ok I didn't really like her anymore so I'm not really affected by it, it's not a big deal plus I like someone else."

I say as she lifts her hand off.

"Ooooo, who?" She said going up and down with her voice like she was in the fourth grade.

You.

"Not telling."