Am I falling for another ?

~Niall's P.O.V~

'I'm bored!' I said to myself .I decided to go see what Harry was up to I didn't see himself I just went to Harry's room and didn't find him. "Harry?!" I yelled . But didn't get any response. I decided to call him.

~phone call conversation~

Harry: Hey Niall what's up !

Niall: oh thank god Harry! I thought you ran away! where are you?!

Harry: I'm just hanging out with Alice .

'WHAT HE'S HANGING OUT WITH HER?!'

Niall: oh ok

Harry: hey anyways I got to go bye!

Niall: yea bye.

I hung up the phone call and threw the phone across the bed . Am I jealous?! nah I'm just... what's the word... not comfortable her not around him.

I got my phone and searched threw my contacts. I saw her contact and I decided to hang out with an old friend back in sophomore year her name was Ailed I had feelings for her but I don't know she might have the same feelings for me. I taped on her contact crossing my fingers hoping she would answer.

~phone call conversation~

Ailed: hello??

Niall: Hey Ailed it's Niall from sophomore year remember me

Ailed: of course Niall I remember you I missed you !

Niall: ha I missed you to Ailed. I was wondering if that you and me would wanna hang out today if you don't have nothing planned?

Ailed: yea sure! well, I don't have nothing planned

Niall: great I'll pick you up around 5:00?

When I came to pick up ailed I started having second thoughts about Ailed and I. She was beautiful it was like sophomore all over again ! her eyes when it sparkled in the sunset, her brown hair when it blew in the wind. My definition of perfection! Wait what am I thinking am I falling for another, I'm trying to be with Alice, but l'll give Ailed a chance just one .

I dedicated this chapter to my best friend Ailed! Well there's some jealousy in the air !

Edited 6/13/14