Darcy

*Alice's P.O.V.*

I jumped when the door slammed, I knew Zayn went to the bar once again. I was in bed resting and I feel my pants wet all of the sudden. So I uncovered my self from the covers of the bed and walked to the mirror to see what it was had wet me, I glance at my sweats which had a huge wet stain.

I immediately thought that my water broke, I walked to my night stand and got my phone. I called Zayn but he didn't answer, so I called him once more but he still doesn't answer. So I decided to call Harry, by the second ring he picked up.

" 'Ello?"

"H-Harry my water broke I called Zayn and he di-"

"I'm on my way." he says and hangs up.

I got my bag that was on the floor and threw my phone in with some clean clothes just in case. I swinged my bag on my shoulder and walked to the living room, I started pacing back and forth. Worried, when Harry was going to get here.

The door swinged open and jumped up and saw Harry he walk towards me and got my hand an walked out of the apartment. He closed the door and we walked fast to the elevator. He presses the down arrow and the door opens. We both walk inside an I start breathing hard while I hold my baby bump. He presses the '1' button and the elevator goes down.

"Hurray hurry!" I shout while putting my hands on top of my stomach," Open god damn it!" Harry curses and I put a hand on his shoulder and he looks at me with worried eyes. The elevator door finally opens an we walk fast to where Harry's car is, which was waiting for us outside the lobby, Harry helped me inside and I glanced back seeing all the boys are squshed.

I sit in front with Harry and when he started the engine that's when I start breathing hard,"calm down Alice breath." Liam says in the back seat doing some crazy gestures and breaths calmly.

"I-I can't" I stutter I start breathing harder. The nerves kicks in, I had had so many thoughts in my head but the one thing that bothered me the most was where is Zayn when I new him?

"Calm your breath-"

"Liam shut up!" I shout, I didn't mean to shout at him like that or curse at him. All the boys stays quite and I lay my head back I breath in and out and groan at the same time.

Harry started going left to right every second hen we were in the high way, I'm surprised that Harry hasn't been caught by the police. after so many lefts and rights he made me really nasouis. I roll the window mid way and let the fresh air run threw my hair making me feel better than I was a few seconds ago. Harry makes a right turn and stops in front of the where there were red bold letters saying 'Emergency Entrance', he gets off and I'm still breathing hard, he helps me out of the car and he walks me inside the hospital.

"Help! Help! My..." Harry looks at me and says," My girlfriend... her water broke and she..."

"Okay sir calm down, Carlos she's expecting!" A nurse says grabbing me lightly from the shoulder and shouts to the man near by us leaning on the wheelchair and wheels towards us. I have a seat and he rolls me to the room at the end of the hall way.

"I'm sorry hun, but you have to stay here." I hear the nurse say to Harry.

The man rolls me into a small room and tells me to to lay in the bed and calm down. Another nurse comes in with hospital clothing in her hand and closes the door behind her.

"Get doctor Barwin please Carlos." the nurse says. He nods and runs out the room to get a doctor.

" Hi I need you to set up so I can put this on." She says she unfolds the clothing and take my shirt and sweats off.