The Date

thanks guys for the reads!! I really appreciate it. but can you guys read my other books!!Follow me!comment!!Share!!

I was ready for my date with estaban but one wrong move and he gets it. I really hate wearing dresses. Knock Knock. I quickly open the door to a handsome estaban. "You look beautiful as always." "thanks" and we head to our date.

That asshole took me to restaurant. I called him an asshole because he just wants to get in my pants.

Finally the date was over and I'm laying in bed.Bored out of my fucking mind. I know! All call Allie to get her lazy bum out here! "Allie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled so loud! she came running than saiid "what?" in her sweetest voice. "I'm booooored!" she nodded than we sat in bed watching twilight and eating popcorn. I fell asleep.

*Dream*haha had too!

I was walking in the forest. it was really beautiful. I heard noises. loud noises. I froze and watched as a werewolf and a vampire came out of no where. but there is a trick I'm not a human I'm a hybrid my head kept telling me.. what?? how. they walked closer and closer and the vampire gangs came out. and he got closer and closer. I could feel the sharpness of his gangs on my skin...then my skin cut open I screamed in pain,

"AHHHHHHH! STUPID VAMPIRES GONNA GET MEH!" I said in a really funny voice Anne my sister came. in laughing. "Stop fucking laughing!" she finaly did. I got in the shower after that I decided to dye my brown hair. to bubblegum blue!

after i finished. I got dressed. me and my sister went shopping and got our nails done. then went surfing, I was surfing and this guy said I was really good. I love the water. we ended up switching numbers. his name was Jake. After that we went home and Jake texted.

Jake: hey what ya doing??:)

haha Jake and his questions. its like we already know each other. I decided to text back quickly.

Maddie:heya and nothing much you?

he quickly texted back.

Jake:Same! but I think I'm gonna sleep.. night beautiful.

I just texted back high. then went on kik (BTW my user is Maddie.gabbard) I took a pic of me and put it on hey hey. I got 20 new messages wow! I deleted 19 and just talked to one person.

him:hey beautiful!

me:hey:)

him:what are you doing?

me:nothing you?

him:talking to a pretty girl.

me:awww but I'll ttyl..I'm so tired. bye

him:bye..;)

after that I got off and went to bed.!

***********
IMPORTANT!

YOU GUYS NEED TO FOLLOW ME AND. READ MY OTHER STORIES! PLZZZZ ALSO! COMMENT AND LIKE ALSO VOTE. HAHA IMA ADD A NEW PEEP. SO COMMENT A NAME,AGE,DISCRIPTION OF YOUR PERSON! THANKX!

-MADDIE AKA MRS.HORAN (YES FROM ONE DIRECTION) MUAH MY MOFOS!