Chapter 4: A special place

No one's POV

"Carrie wait, let me talk with you!" Gumball yelled through the corridors hoping that the young ghost would answer to his call.

"Go away Gumball, I don't want to see anyone right now, you are going to miss class anyways and you have been warned about skipping class, you will go to detention so get the fuck off before it's too late"

Gumball was able to listen to the voice but he couldn't see Carrie.

"Come on Carrie you have to come to classes too, you are going to be in detention too" Gumball said in a worried tone as he looked around for Carrie.

"The fuck do you care Gumball? You don't care about anything except yourself and that fucking talking peanut, also so what if I go to detention? I'm already dead Gumball, understand that? I'm dead!"

"Hey I'm just trying to help you, you don't have to be such a"

Gumball closed his mouth, for some reason he started to feel sad, he started to feel remorse, sadness, and anger, he wanted to run away but how? How do you run away from something you don't even know you are running from?

"Listen I, I was just trying to help I'm sorry, I think you are right I'll go back to classroom, see you later Carrie and sorry that Tobias made fun of you for sticking with me"

Gumball said in a way that you could feel the weight in his words, Carrie showed herself once he left, she could feel Gumball's disappointment, but why was he disappointed? Was it because of her? Or was it something else?

Carrie's POV

"Fucking Tobias he is a fucking prick, I hope he dies choking in his own shit! But, but why I can't focus on my anger towards Tobias? And why Gumball came back? Why did he try to cheer me up? Like the fuck does he think he was doing? That guy doesn't care about anyone but himself and that attention whore, or, does he? What am I thinking? What am I feeling? I need to go, I don't want to be here in school anymore, at least not today".

The classes ended and everyone started to get on the bus, but this time Gumball decided to take a walk instead of taking the bus.

Darwin's POV

"Gumball has it hard, I mean, he has been mean lately, well, actually he has been distant, not mean, and he looks so down, maybe, maybe I should apologize? I don't know what to do, maybe I should ask for advice but, who? Who can I trust with such a delicate matter".

No one's POV

"Hey there Darwin!" Darwin heard a voice greeting him and when he turned he saw Teri, she looked pretty cute, today, she drew a nice dress on her and she also had a hat with a flower on the top.

"Can I sit next to you?" she asked smiling

"Well yes of course Teri" he said as he saw Teri applying sterilizers all over the seat to then proceed to take a sit.

"How are you doing Darwin? I have seen a sad face in you lately, anything wrong? It has something to do with Gumball's accident?" she asked but in the most sincere way possible.

"What? Heh no, no, it... it isn't that it just... it has been quite an awkward week that's all" he said nervously.

"Well most of your weeks must be weird having Gumball as a brother right?" Tobias said as everyone stared at him.

"Hahahahahaha! Oh Tobias but it's more than obvious isn't it? I mean I don't know how Darwin can stand that immature prick everyday" Masami said as she smiled.