You Can Count On Me

Dipper and Pacifica were walking through the woods again. "It's nice out," Pacifica commented. Dipper smiled. "I like the breeze," he added. Pacifica smiled as well. "Yeah. Me too."
They kept walking for a while. They came across a nice little stream. Dipper crouched down. He waited. All of a sudden, he plunged his hand in m. He pulled it back out. He was holding something. He showed Pacifica. It was a small, squirming lizard. Pacifica laughed. It was pretty. A nice purple color. Dipper set it free, back into the water. He smiled at Pacifica. He flicked the water at her. She backed away, laughing. "Stop it! You're getting me wet!," she playfully scolded. Dipper stopped and stood up. "Did you hear that?" They stopped to listen. A cackle. "What the hell?," Dipper whispered to himself. Pacifica looked at him. "What was that?" Dipper looked around them. "I have no clue," he responded. He pulled Pacifica along as he navigated back. They were close to the Shack, they both could see it. Dipper turned around. He almost stopped. Standing a few yards away was a plain white figure. He couldn't make out what it was, but it somewhat resembled a humanoid. He went faster. They arrived in the backyard. When they got there, they made a break for the Shack. Dipper managed to sneak Oacifuca back up to the attic. "Stay here. I'm going to talk to Mabel." With that, he left Pacifica to go tell his sister what happened.

(This chapter was actually based on an experience I had while taking a walk through the woods so... yeah *shrugs*)