Chapter Three - The Boy With Light Eyes

Kirito POV

"Just give it straight to me doc." "We're realistically talking 6 months here Kirito." "Well stage four lung cancer doesn't magically disappear.. So I suspected this news at some point." "I'd really like for you to go forward with the chemo." "I said no the first 1000 times and I'm still saying no." "Very well, That's all I had to discuss with you today then" "I won't be coming back Doc, There's no point to it anymore." "I can't lie and say I'm not disappointed, because frankly I am, I hope you change your mind." The news that I was dying really didn't surprise me. I was diagnosed over a year ago and I knew what I wanted. Hearing the amount of time left however.. Was extremely shocking to the system. I better make the next 6 months worthwhile. 

Titania POV

Spending all my time alone didn't usually bother me.. But today, it was completely unnerving. I felt anxious and exhausted at the same time. I had to get out of here. I walked around aimlessly until I came upon the farmers market. I noticed something familiar.. Or rather, someone. "Leif!" "Hello there! Titania right?" "Yeah that's right, I'm sorry about the other day." "Sorry about?" "About the way Kirito acted." "Hah! That's just Kirito." I nodded in understanding. "He's a closed off guy, You'll get used to it after a while." "I'm still pretty mad at him.." "Don't be. Give him a chance and he'll come around." I listened to Leif's words.. And I've decided to give Kirito another chance. Maybe there is more to him than more that meets the eye. 

Kirito's POV 

Suddenly there was a knock at my door. "Kirito, are you home?" I went to open the door, and to my surprise, it was Titania. "Hey Kirito.." I was completely shocked to see Titania at my door. I was sure that she would never talk to me again.. And even more sure that I wouldn't make the effort to see her again. "What are you doing here?" "I'm sorry I stormed off the other day, I just don't like when people act like they own me." "I understand." "Let's start over, Would you like to go on a walk with me?" Start over? Those words rang throughout my mind. Is there such a thing as starting over? Why am I getting involved with this girl? "Uhm, sure why not?" "Follow me."

Titania POV

"Welcome to my happy place." I watched Kirito's eyes look around the park. This is my favorite place in the world. When I walk through the park the park and the flowers are blooming.. I feel more alive than ever. Kirito gave me the slightest smile. "It's beautiful here." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Katie here, once again sorry about all the Point of view changes, but I suppose thats how it's going to work in my book. Baiii <3