Chapter Two - The Coffee Shop Incident

Titania POV

"Ugh.." Every morning, I scowled at the window for letting in light. My room always had too much light in the morning. I honestly hate mornings in general. As I got up, I picked out a Light blue Tank Top, along with some Navy Blue ripped shorts and some Black Boots. Of course I wasn't going to go anywhere in the nude, I have some self-respect after all. I looked in the mirror, and was rather impressed with myself. 

I walked into the living room, getting ready to leave. Of course my stomach growled in defiance. I would make something, but I never have any food in my house. Not from lack of funds, but more so from annoyance of grocery stores. I decided I'd head down to my favorite Bagel shop.

As I walked down the sidewalk, I bumped into something, or rather, someone. "Hey, what's the big idea?" I said with a hint of annoyance in my tone of voice. "You like smacking into people?" I yelled out in anger without looking up. When my eyes finally found my space invader...My mouth dropped. "Oh my gosh, Kirito! I'm so sorry for yelling.." "It's no big deal." "I'd be happy to buy you some coffee to make up for it.." I said with a hint of embarrassment in my voice. "I'd like that." I looked straight into his green eyes. He looked worn down, like he'd had a long night. "Let's go." 

Kirito's POV

"Kirito! You finally had time to check out my cafe." I forgot Leif owned this cafe. "It was more of a happy accident. My new friend brought me here." I watched Leif's eyes pan over Titania. I gritted my teeth in annoyance. "Since it doesn't look like Kirito is going to introduce us, I'm Titania." "Nice to meet you, I'm Leif." "Your friend is lovely, Kirito." "Anyways, Leif, We'll take two black coffees to go." I said as I watched him walked away. "Were you annoyed with your friend?" "He's more of just a neighbor, I mean...He's a nice guy, I just didn't like the way he was looking at you." She's laughing at me. The nerve! I was trying to show interest and she was laughing at me. "Don't be such a grump Kirito." "Here's your coffee guys." 

Titiana POV 

Before I could thank Leif, Kirito grabbed our cups. And was now leading me out of the coffee shop. "That was incredibly rude, I'm going to head home Kirito." "I'll see you around then." I said as I walked myself home. 

Kirito's POV

Good job dummy. Titiana will probably never talk to me again. I just couldn't help myself. I feel this weird sense that I need to protect her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Katie here, and I just wanted to apologize on all the Point of view changes, and not writing in a while.. I promise to write more. Thats it for now! Buh baii!