She Fell For Him

Introduction

This is going to be a story im sure you wont forget. It brings young love,death,drama,sadness,heart breaks,and depression all in to one. This starts off with 2 bestfriends in middle school. Who yet find out to realize there in love with each other. As they go long the love gets stronger and more powerful but dangerous. So get ready to just read along for hours... :)

Chapter 1.

"Tailor,i want you to sit next to Kevin.And i want stephanie to sit next to jake." says Mr.Randell *in a loud, but soft voice* "Okayyy, stephanie sit with me at lunch" says tailor *sneakly* "kay" stephanie says *in a cute voice* *tailor sits down*and says "Hi" *looking at kevin* "Hey" *kevin says in a chilled out voice* (here comes their conversation so i wont be putting how they speak anymore) "so hows your 1st week been so far" says tailor. "pretty good, just happy to all of my crazy friends again" kevin says. "yeah me to, i missed my girls alot over the summer"says tailor. "well,im happy Mr.Randell put me next to someone i can get along with.And thats not annoying"says tailor in a realived voice."yeah same here."kevin says. *tailor turns around and gets to doing her assignment* (20 minutes pass) *bell rings* "well see ya,kevin i hope we get to hang out more.you seem cool." says tailor."yeah i hope we do"kevin says with a smile. *well shes seem cool,and shes cute.kevin says in his head* *tailor walks over to stephanie* "hey, flat butt whats up with you jake"says tailor laughing. "shut up! (stephanie jokes) and well i like him *tailor eyes go wide* yeah hes cute and funny,plus hes super sweet.says stephanie. "wellll....you sure found love on the first day"says tailor. "oh really,what about you and kevin i saw you to talking,you guys would be a nice couple.I see it now Big Butt And The Short Kid"says stephanie. "Shut Up!stephanie me and him are just friends,i really like him as a friend."says tailor. "mmmhmmm.Anyways lets go i dont wanna be late for Mrs.Fans class i need to do good in spanish or my moms ganna take away my ipod." says Stephanie,*rolls her eyes* (both girls walk out to.and get to the next class)

(a month later) *tailor sits down,next to her friend lahda* "why do you do that to your self.your beautifull and smart.and you mean alot to tons of people"tailor says in a soft voice. "because no one cares.so why should i stop.i mean im worthless anyways right.says lahda, "NO,your amaxing and.. *Mr.Randell interupts her* "umm.. honey will you please sit down and get to work" "yeah..sure"says taina *she sits down in here seat next to kevin* (at this point kevin and tailor have become close and know much more about each other) "whats up with her"kevin says. "nothing she just been cutting herself,and that makes me so upset.shes such a good person i would of've never thought she did that"says tailor."well you never really know what someone or what they do untill you get to know them"says kevin."yeah...i guess you right"says tailor in a low voice."and besides maybe shes going through alot at home"says kevin.*tailor nodds saddly* (4 periods later) "yo TT come here" jake calls for tailor."yeah..whats up jake"says Tailor."okay so i know we been friend for a while now.And i trust you soo...will you help me out with something".says jake."yeah.let me guess you want me to ask out stephanie for you."says tailor.*jake with a blank face wondering how she knew that*"right"says tailor."yup"says jake."well guess what she likes you to.Ill handle it.Ill ask her now.If i nodd that means she said yes and you two are officially together".says tailor."alright!"says jake all happy like.*tailor asks stephanie and all you can see is her face going plain red* (so obviously she said yes)

(1 week later)"you like himm"says tailor loudly."shhhhhh"says stephanie."oh my gawwd what about jake"says tailor."i still him to"says stephanie."so what are you planning to do"says tailor*confused face* "i dont know*says stephanie *shrugs* "welll... you better hope jake never finds out.I would hate to see him heart broken."says tailor. *stephanie stares at the floor* "so guess what..?" says tailor.*with a huge smile* "what"says stephanie."im going out with jayjay again"says tailor."ohhhhhh,when did this happen."says stephanie."about a week ag....*jayjay inturpets her*"ummm can we talk,tailor"says jayjay quitley."yeah sure whats up hon"says tailor*curiously*"ummm...Im breaking up with you."jayjay says staring at the floor."WHY.............?????"says tailor in a crying voice."because ive found someone better".jayjay says with a smile.*amy woods walks in* (shes one of the prettyest girls in school.Shes hated/loved through all over the school.Of course she was a total *u know the word* and she has no feelings what so ever) "Hey babe.Did you tell this dominican your done with her."says amy loudly.*laughing*"yeah i just did."says jayjay.*tailor in tears*"why jayjay why i thought you liked me and cared about me".(stephanie and ladah were not in the room when this was happening) "he didnt care about you,who would care about you,*giggle* your just a worthless little piece of *tailor raised her hand and slapped amy* "WHAT IS GOING ON OVER HERE" yells Mrs.Fans. "she slapped me Mrs.Fans and everyone saw,take her to the principals office."amy shouted."NO,Mrs.Fans i mean yes she did slap her but you didnt hear all the names she was calling her and everything she was saying"says kevin loudly."I dont know what happend.but i want jayjay,amy,kevin and tailor all in the principals office.NOW."she yelled. "But i didnt do anything"jayjay quickly said. "but you saw didnt you thats the only reason you and kevin are going.As witnesss."said Mrs.Fans. (all kids walk out of the room and take diffrent ways to the principals office) *kevin runs alittle to catch uo to tailor* "Hey,dont worry i got your back in there,and she deserved to be slapped".says kevin *tailor laughs* "i was just so sick of her.why does she have to be such an *****UGH"tailors says *rolls eyes* "well,lets just see what happens"says kevin. (all kids walk in at the same time)

"Hello,children your teacher just called and told alittle about what happend.So im going to call each of you in at a time.First i want Tailor Claire."says Mr.Joe *tailor walks in* "so i need you to be honest with me.What was going on in there.And the truth no skips or lies."says Mr.Joe."well,see dont be mad but me and jayjay start dating 2 or 3 days ago.So i was sitting talking to my friend in class. But he interupted my sentence and told me he wanted to talk to me. So my friend went to the bathroom in the mean time. He told me he was breaking up with me because he found someone better.And just as i was about to speak amy came in and started calling me names like worthless.and ***** etc.So i just got sick of it and the next thing you know.I gave her face a high five."tailor said."okay,tailor i believe you but i still have to hear the story from 3 other people.Ill call you back in when im ready you may now exit the room".Mr.Joe says calmly.(after hearing all of the storys,he called everyone into his office) "okay,so now that ive heard everything,ive thought it over in my head and decided the punishments.Tailor you will have 2 weeks in lunch detion.And maybe a phone call home.Amy you have 5 days in lunch detion.And as for you boys you have nothing.But i dont ever want to here this again or this punishments will be worse.Now all of you go back to class.And have a nice day."said Mr.Joe. (amy and jayjay take a short cut to class,but kevin and tailor take the long way so they could talk) "hey,kevin thanks for helping me out and having my back.I owe you one."says tailor *staring at the floor* "no problem,you dont owe me anything but...a hug".said kevin *he smiled* :) *tailor laughed and then leaned in and gave hima hug* "thanks for being my bestfriend kevin and having my back im ganna need you for the rest of my life."said tailor *still hugging* "I'll always be here for you through the best and worse days.You can always count on me.I love you"said kevin softly. *tailor pushed away* "kevin,im sorry i dont feel the same.and i dont wanna hurt your feelings so maybe we shouldnt be friends"said tailor. *she ran*

Chapter 2.

"he really said that to you"said ladah.*eyes wide* "yeah,but i didnt feel the same at that time but i thought it through and now i do"tailor says in dispointment."why dont you tell him how you feel"ladah says.*tailor stared at the floor* "really, when i ran and told him i dont feel the same.Im sure he hates me."said tailor. *she said with tears* "im ganna talk to him for you"said ladah."NO,dont"says tailor."you may hate me but you two have something special and that ive never seen before.And all i want is for you two to make up."says ladah.*tailor covers her head* "heyyyy.Kevin whats up"ladah says."ummm.. nothing much.Look i know why you came here."says kevin softly."welll,you and her have something special,and i know you love her.She just wasnt ready to admit it,look i know she was harsh but *kevin interupts her* (kevin begins to speak)

Hey My Beautys ;) find out what happens next in this mixed love story....x0x0