//9//

/Y/N/

I looked at myself in the mirror.

My brown and gray robes had been swapped for bright white ones. My hair had been pulled into braids that crowned my head. My cheeks and lips had been made rosier. Today was the day.

I was to be married.

It was going to be marvelous, I just knew it. I was so excited! Anakin was going to marry me. I wondered how he felt right now. Did he have butterflies in his stomach, like I did? Was he as nervous as I?

There was a sudden knock at my door. I opened it. There stood Y/F/N, my best friend. She was the only one I told about this.

Y/B/F grinned at me cheerfully. "You look beautiful, Y/N! I'm so happy for you!" I grinned. "Thanks." She laughed. "What are you waiting for? Let's get you down to the wedding spot! Anakin and Obi-Wan are waiting!"

We ran down the hall and hopped into a speeder and hurried to the abandoned building.

The inside had been decorated with ribbons and flowers. We parked and stepped out. "Good luck, Y/N."

I walked to the largest room, where the ceremony was. My breath caught in my throat.

Anakin stood at the end of a tattered carpet. His eyes lit up when he saw me. I walked towards him and took his hand.

We exchanged vows, grinning at each other. Obi-Wan wed us.

Anakin kissed me, pulling me close.

I was truly happy.

When the wedding was over, Obi-Wan escorted us back to the Temple.

Today had hardly started.