Roles

Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche (Kagamine Rin): "The Daughter of Evil". She is a princess of Lucifenia. She lost her memory about Allen being her twin brother "d'Autriche" means "of Austria" in French. Marie Antoinette was called Marie-Antoinette d'Autriche after she married Louis XVI since she was from Maison d'Autriche, House of Austria.

Person Playing Role: xXx-Official_Rin-xXx

Allen Avadonia (Kagamine Len): "The Servant of Evil". He is a chamberlain who serves the princess, acting incognito. He falls in love with Michaela. Leonhart Avadonia is his adopted father and Germaine is his adopted sister.

Person Playing Role:

Queen Anne (Sweet ANN): Allen and Riliane's mother.

Person Playing Role:

King Arth: Allen and Riliane's father (He is based off an 'adult' version of Kagamine Len)

Person Playing Role:

Germaine Avadonia (Meiko): the "Swordswoman in a Red Armor". She lives outside the Lucifenian Royal Palace with her adopted father, Leonhart Avadonia. She leads the revolution in Lucifenia and eventually joins the Langley unit in Beelzenia.

Person Playing Role:

Michaela (Hatsune Miku): She is a spirit that pitied Clarith's loneliness and asked for a human body from Elluka Clockworker. She chose to take the appearance of the original sinner, Eve Moonlit. She works for Keel Freezis, a wealthy merchant, as a maid in a kingdom named Elphegort. She is beautiful, gentle, friendly and dearly loved by everyone. Also, she has a mesmerizing singing voice and is the love interest of Allen, Kyle, and Clarith.

Person Playing Role:

Kyle Marlon (Kaito): the "King of the Blue Kingdom". The figurehead king of the Marlon Kingdom. He is bethrothed to the Yellow Kingdom's princess, Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche, although he doesn't have any romantic feelings for her. Instead, he claims to have fallen for one of Keel Freezis's maids - "the lovely Michaela" from the Kingdom of Green. His mother is the queen dowager Prim of Marlon and he has at least thirteen sisters and an unknown amount of brothers, although only one is known to be alive.

Person Playing Role:

Clarith (Yowane Haku): "The Daughter of White". She works for Keel Freezis as a maid and is considered Michaela's best friend. She falls in love with Michaela and has those feelings returned. Clarith is the only girl from her village to not have green hair, and one of her ancestors is Hakua Netsuma, one of Venomania's victim.

Person Playing Role:

Chartette Langley (Kasane Teto): A lady's maid who serves the princess. She is a childhood friend of Allen. Although her abnormal strength interferes with delicate tasks, she is kept around because she gets along with Riliane. Five years after the main events of the plot, she controls a unit in Beelzenia's imperial military.

Person Playing Role:

Ney Futapie (Akita Neru): A lady's maid who serves the princess. She likes to gossip and blurts whatever comes into her loose mouth. Her real name is Ney Marlon, and she works as a spy for her birth mother, Prim. She was conceived when Prim hypnotized Arth, making her the half sister of Riliane and Allen. After the main events of the plot, she returns to Marlon and command an engineer battalion. She is eventually killed by Abyss I.R. and her soul is fused to the Glass of Conchita.

Person Playing Role:

Leonhart Avadonia (LEON): the "Commander of Royal Guard" of Lucifenia. He is one of the "Three Heroes", and the adoptive father of Allen and Germaine. He died at Allen's hand when it was discovered that he was smuggling food during a famine. But the real strike came when Allen heard that he wanted to kill Riliane and was using him for that goal (this was lie made up by Ney).

Person Playing Role:

Mariam Futapie (MIRIAM): the "Head of Lady's Maids" of Lucifenia. She is good at cloak-and-dagger activity and also one of the "Three Heroes". She died in the hand of her own adoptive daughter Ney Marlon during the revolution.

Elluka Clockworker (Megurine Luka): the "Sorceress". She is a court sorceress of Lucifenia and also one of the "Three Heroes".

Person Playing Role:

Gast Venom (Camui Gackpo): He is called "Demon of Asmodean". He is a mighty free companion and leads a mercenary force named "Asmodean Company". Asmodean is a name of a country which once fought for supremacy against Lucifenia.

Person Playing Role:

Gumillia (GUMI): She is regarded as one of the "Next Three Heroes". She is an apprentice of Elluka and a friend of Michaela. After the Lucifenian Revolution she had been travelling with Elluka, but after being separated from her she became an adviser of the Emperor of Beelzenia. Like Michaela, she was also a spirit. She used Gumina Glassred's body.

Person Playing Role:

Keel Freezis (Hiyama Kiyoteru): "Wealthy Merchant" who lives in Elphegort and controls its trading guild. He is an immigrant from the Marlon Kingdom and a friend of Kyle Marlon. Elluka entrusts him with the Venom Sword.

Yukina Freezis (Kaai Yuki): Keel's eldest daughter. Her hobby is to write stories (is hinted in the novel that she wrote the "The Daughter of Evil" story herself, since the prologue states: "From the Freezis' Fable, 'The Daughter of Evil'").

Person Playing Role:

Mikina Freezis (SF-A2 Miki): An aristocrat from Marlon who married Keel and is commonly referred to as Mrs. Freezis.

Person Playing Role:

Shaw Freezis (Tsukiyomi Shouta): Yukina's brother. He is the only son of the Freezis family.

Person Playing Role:

Aile Freezis (Tsukiyomi Ai): Yukina and Shaw's sister. She is the youngest daughter of the Freezis family.

Prim Marlon (Prima): The mother of Ney and Kyle and the one who truly controls Marlon. She manipulated Lucifenia into a war so that she could take it over once it was weakened.

Person Playing Role:

Riliane Mouchet (Lily): Former commander of the bastion army of the Lucifenian Retasan territory. She dislikes to be called by her real name, which is similar the same of "The Daughter of Evil", but prefers to be called by her nickname "Lily."

Person Playing Role:

Also! Since this is the STORY of Evil, we will use the Story Style

Ex. "Allen. . . the girl in green, I want her DEAD! Even if her blood must be spilled," Riliane said hugging her picture of Kyle crying.

Thank the Wiki for helping me since Rin~chan here is too lazy to write descriptions!