Part Føur

A/N:
OHMYGOSHHOWISTHISATHING
I HAVE 100+ VIEWS ON DIS STORYYYYYY
WOOOOOOO XD
Excuse my fangirling.
Here's da story (finally this took me long enough right xD)

"Sure," Tyler said.
"Mkay. So do you want me to get a mattress orrrrr..?"
"If you want to, sure," Tyler smiled.
"Great. I'll be right back," you got up, "I'll be right back," you went to your house, told your mom you were sleeping in the treehouse for the night, grabbed a mattress, and began dragging it back to the treehouse. About halfway there, Tyler walked up to you.

"Need help? You look like you're having trouble with that," he laughed.
"No, I'm- AGH WHY IS THIS MATTRESS SO HEAVY?!- fine."
"You suureeeee?"
You dropped the mattress. "Uhh, yeah. Maybe a little help."

( xsuicidal_emox Pfft whaaaaat? I tooootally didn't take this part from our roleplayyy what're you talking abooutttttt? )

Tyler laughed again and together you carried the mattress to the treehouse. Once you got there, you fell onto the mattress. "FINALLY."
After lying on the mattress for a minute, you started getting more and more tired. You eventually fell asleep.

***

In the morning, you woke up next to Tyler. You jumped up, forgetting that you stayed in the treehouse together.

(xsuicidal_emox heheheh I may have run out of ideas and stole this xD sorry not sorry xD)

Tyler still didn't wake up, so you had an idea.
You grabbed your water bottle (the water inside was still cold) and opened it. You poured it onto Tyler's head.
He jumped up too. "AH! Y/N! WHAT THE HECK?!"
You laughed. "Oh no, the poor Tyjo. He got a little wet."
(What am I even writing rn idek people xD)
Tyler gave you a look. "YOU CALL THISSSSSS" he made some weird hand movement thingys xD. "A LITTLE WET? THIS IS NOT A LITTLE WET."
You laughed at him again. "Calm down. We can clean it."
Tyler stopped freaking out. "Fineeeee. That wasn't funny though."
"Yeah, it kind of was."
Tyler punched you in the arm. (PLAYFULLY, NOT ABUSIVELY OKAY ECHO)

You checked your phone. "Its almost 7:30. Shouldn't we be getting to school?"
"Oh. Right. Knew that."
You both started walking to school together. You met up with Josh in front of the school's garden. The three of you talked for a while, until a girl ran up behind Tyler.

"HEY TY TY!" She yelled hugging him from behind.
"Oh.. Hi Jenna."

A/N
There's ze chapter xD
Hope you liked it (even though it was short XD)
BUT IMMA WRITE THE NEXT PART LATER TONIGHT OR DURING SCHOOL TOMORROW CUZ I SHOULD GET TO SLEEPPPPPPPPPP
Anyways baiiiii

Word count: 447