chapter five

~Alice~

its been ten hours. he hasn't came back yet. Slebdy said not to worry about it but after five hours he started to get worried. everyone did, witch put a shock through me. i didn't think cold heated killers would care for someone.

i pull at Jacks long sleeves one his shirt im still wearing and feel my eyes fall shut, forcing them open. i haven't slept since Jack left. i want to be here when he comes back so i can scold him. just cause.

i hear spaced footsteps and the door opens, Jack stand in the door way with his claws down to the ground, a dirty red on them and his body.

i get up and run over to jack, hugging him tightly and keeping my eyes squeezed shut.

"don't do that!" i whimper, feeling him hug me back with one hand stroking my hair.

"im sorry." we stand like for what seems like forever and i pull myself up to Jack face, kissing hush cheek and getting go of him.

"i-i-im gonna..um...shower." i nod to Jack and he stairs at me with a bewildered smirk and lets his hands slide off me, walking into the shower.

"now, wasn't that sexy. don't you think, Sally?" i look around my room for the voices and watch Ben and Sally float out of the room with a 'you know you want it' look. i sigh and lay down on Jacks bed, pulling the blankets over my head and closing my eyes.

~Jack~

this isn't good. i had the whole plan laid out. i was just going to ignore her and nothing would happen. but see what happened? she hugged me and i just kind of....forgot bout the plan. it just slipped out of ny mind. and when she kissed my cheek...im surprised my hair isn't red yet.

i dry my long hair of and walk out of the bathroom and into the cold room, Alice gone. well, bit gone, i just want see her. i walk over to my bed and slowly pull the covers up, seeing Alice knocked out cold. slendy did tell ne she didst sleep while i was gone....

"Jack" i turn to Masky. "Slendy wants Alice down stairs so she can eat something." i nod and turn back to Alice, shaking her gently.

"Alice....Alice get up." Alice stays the same. "little flower..." Alice's eyes open and she looks at me, holding onto one of my hands.

"Slender wants you down stairs." Alice shakes her head and i pick her up, walking out of the room and down to the kitchen where i set her on the stool.

"but im not hungry." i shrug and hand Alice her fork. she hasn't been 'hungry' for a while. i was told to look after her, and i must do that.

"stop." Alice giggles, pushing my hand away from her. i smile and slide my hand back under her shirt, letting my nails slowly drag down her stomach as she laughs.

"Jack, stop!" i smile and nudge my head into Alice neck, my eyes closed and s dark laughter leaving my lips.

"oh, you amuse me little flower." i mumble, a yelp escaping my lips and my body jerking forward as i feel a snap on my back, laughter coming from behind me. i turn to Toby as he holds the towel in his hand and lunge at him, wrapping the towel around his neck and pulling at it, making him cough.

"Jack!" i get held up in the air and look at slender as i fail my arms around, looking at Alice as she laughs.

"stop." Liner puts me down and i chase after Alice as she runs from me, grabbing her hips and pulling her back. i swing in a circle and toss Alice against the wall, both of us laughing as we look at each other.

"its not funny." i pout, laying my head on Alice head.

"yeah it was." i smile and turn my head so i can see Alice's face, my smile calling and looking at her harder. i lean forward more and instead of kissing Alice's lips, i move to her neck. the last time i remember a beautiful girl getting kissed was fourteen years ago. it didn't end ao well.