chapter seventeen

ALICE

soul mates. that talk with Jack is still in my head. he just explained how soul mates work. its the thing that woke me up. for some reason, i can't let it go.

i sigh and open my eyes slightly, looking around and seeing the room empty. i get up and pull the sweater im wearing off, looking down at my body and grabbing my hips. I've gotten smaller. i don't even remember the last time i ate.  Jeff, Sally and Masky are the only ones who eat real food, so i guess ill just go look for something to eat.

i start walking out of the room and walk down the stairs, screaming and covering my head and face as a glass cup shatters against the wall right next to me, looking around and seeing....two Jakc's? no, only one is Jack. the other one is a girl.

"Jill- Jill stop!" i study the girl and get tackled to the ground, Jack smiling worriedly and taking a piece of glass out of my hair.

"how you feeling flower?" "flower?!" Jack groans as a another cup flies at him and hits the back of his head.

"Jack, what the hell?" he shakes his head. "i need your sass." he picks me up to my feet and puts me in front of him, the girl...Jill giving me a glare.

"so 'flower'." i raise my eye brows and watch as she walks in front of me.

"wow Jack, i really thought she was better than-" "ok, i don't even fucking know you and i already want to gut you senseless." Jill gives me a shocked look.

"ok, i don't think you know how this works. i-" "i know how this works. you see me, turn into a phyco Bitch, try to kill me and get your neck snapped by someone in this house. i think i know how this works." i never really use my sass much, but i only use it when i have to.

"ok, look here skittles-" "wow, craving candy already?" i mock, watching Jill face turn red.

"hey rainbow head, why don't you shut up and-"

"i have no idea what your talking about, i haven't been talking at all." i forget how much it pisses people off, i love it.

"im not gonna tell you again." Jill grabs my throat and lifts me from the ground.

"shut. up. i don't know what your doing with Jack over here, but you need to stop. He's mine. i don't-" "can i ask you a question?" Jill gives me a confused look.

"have you ever been kicked in the throat?" Jill shakes her head and i slam my knee into her chin, her letting me and  watching Tobi, Hoodie, Masky and BEN grab Jill and drag her out of the house.

"skittles. i kind of like that." i look up at Jack and he pulls me up.

"thanks for almost letting me die." Jack waves me off. "i knew it wouldn't go that far." i shake my head and pick tiny pieces of glass out of his hair and skin.

"so, who is Jill?" Jack groans.

"i don't know, i found her one day and i guess she got obsessed with me." Jack shrugs and grabs my hands.

"you feel better?" i nod and Jack frowns. "why are your hands always cold?" i shrug. my hands have always been cold. i always thought it was weird.

"i thought you said she wouldn't come back!" i look at BEN coming through the door.

"i did!" this has happened more than once. i listen as Jack and BEN yell at each other and look around as the lights Dim lightly.

"J-Jack-" "i know; i saw it." i look around and feel something wrap around my waist, my body getting pulled away from Jack and pulling me upwards.

"Slendy!" i smile and he sets me on his shoulder.

"ok. i need you all to listen. we're leaving this place and going to the back up house."

"what?!" everyone looks at Jeff and his cheeks splash a light colored pink.

"the shadows want something, so we need to move quickly. i want one of you on guard of Alice at all times since she's mortal." everyone keeps quiet while looking at Slendy.

"well, move! we don't have much time. they will be here very soon, so we have to act quickly." Slender sets me down and Jack grabs my wrist.

"you still have everything packed?" i nod. "then your helping me." he drags me up stairs and to his room, grabbing bags and stuffing clothes in them.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~'~'~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°=°~°~°~°~°~°~°