The past

~~~~Hope you enjoy this chapter and i am really really sorry if i have updated as much as i wanted to and i am sorry if it is short, also if my spelling isn't up yo scratch. i have come up with a plot that would be great it might take some time but hope you like it  :) ~~~~~~

-flashback-

~your POV~

You had just taken offer as a young maid of Beatrix Sakamaki, you had ran away from home and needed work so you took up any thing available, you also hoped she wouldn't uncover your true identity. She also mentioned she had two older sons Shu and Reiji witch you had become quite fond of almost like brothers.

-timeskip-

 "Mrs Beatrix why'd you call me to see you"you nervelessly spoke as she eyed while praying she   wasn't going  fire you. "well it seems your work is good your polite,kind and helpful" you were relieved when she answered this " however i know you are not human and you probably know my family isn't either" she spoke sternly and you were astonished how she knew,there was know way she knew what you was you hadn't drank any in a very long time and you never mentioned this to anyone.You dropped your head in shame with  tears flowing down your cheeks. "My dear don't cry please it's okay because i accept who your are know one can ever change that, For as me and my family we are just like you, vampires"

-End of flashback- 

How can this happen to me? why can't i forget? why do i have to remember those lovely and sad memories? 

-~~~~~soo sorry if this is short ALSO A MASSIVE THANK~YOU FOR MORE THE A 100 READS IT MAY NOT SEEM A LOT TO YOU BUT ITS A LOT TO ME :)