The first months

Man alot of things had happend since he met Lucas

Man alot of things had happend since he met Lucas. He had been smoking more and more hasch and had even tried weed. Thomas had gotten more into drugs and had began to talk to a guy named Silvio. He was a drugdealer in the town and he was the guy with the contacts he hooked Thomas up with drugs when he needed. But all that changed one day, 15th of october 2015, when Silvio contacted Thomas and told him that he wanted to talk. Thomas didnt know what he walked into and came to the place Silvio had told Thomas to meet him on. When he arrives there is around 20 persons there and everyone had adidas pants and hoods. Silvio and two other persons named Hanniball and Simon stod in front of Thomas and the rest around him. Thomas was feeling a little bit scared but since he was high as hell that night he didnt care. Silvio told Thomas what they wanted and he found out they wanted Thomas to join them in their gang to sell drugs and so on. Thomas was stupid enough to say yes and swore on that he would never talk about it to anyone and never lie to them if any money dissapeard. Thomas swore the oath and started to deal drugs for Silvio. Thomas thought that the best about this was all the free drugs he got from time to time. Thomas didnt do much except being in school, taking and selling drugs. He also had started to drink more often than before and party nearly every weekend. Man Thomas got fuckt up during that period.