Things gets fuckt up

Some days after the razzia in Mercedes villa Thomas called that number he got on the note

Some days after the razzia in Mercedes villa Thomas called that number he got on the note. But when he heard who spoke he heard it wasnt Mercedes, it was The Falcon. Thomas was wondering where Mercedes was and Falcon told him he wa locked up in prison. Thomas called Silvio and told him about the news and Silvio told him he had send Ali and Joseph to pick him up at the old house near the green field. Thomas waited there for ten minutes before Ali and Joseph, two siblings in the gang,  picked him up. They where going to meet Marcus and Fabio in the old factory for a delivery. When they got the delivery Thomas was handed a package, it was kinda heavy but yet small. Marcus told him to open it and he did. But he lost his breath when i saw what it was, a small revolver. Thomas put it in his pocket while Fabio passed a joint to him. While he was smoking he saw that they packed up weed, hasch, cocaine and ecstasy. Thomas took a ecstasy pill for the first time that day and he enyojed it actually, he felt great when he tooked it. He was tripping like hell on that pill. They all thought it would be a good day, but they where wrong. They went to a party since it was friday but after a few hours they left and went to a parkingplace. They were drinking and smoking and so on until when that idiot Ali somehow made a Molotov cocktail. And ofc hes idiot brother had his got damn football there. Joseph was playing around with Marcus and by misstake  Marcus shoots the ball at Ali's Molotov so it flies into a car and explodes. Every one runs away and blames Marcus and Ali for their stupid ideas. And if that wasnt enough check this out! Later that night Ali and his brother Joseph tells Silvio that they are leaving Sweden. Silvio got mad about it he screamed and throw things around and punched the table. But what happend to Marcus? well hes locked up in prison aswell. Such a shame,one of Silvios best runners are in prison, two of his strongest boys are not even in Sweden, how could this end?