Chapter 1

The song for this first chapter would be

DREAMWORLD- Robin Thickle

Harry's POV.

It was 8 in the morning I don't really remember what happened last night, all I know it was just another girl at the club who left around six. They were more like dolls you use them and then just throw them out like nothing ever happened. It was who I was I couldn't change that i had a secret not just one but few..

I got up and went for a shower, I felt that I was getting hard, it happened every morning. I might just call Jessica no not her I need someone fun not lame. I grabbed a towel and picked up the phone from the night stand. Scrolling through the contacts all there was different names, different girls. I stopped scrolling and just dialled Amelia's number.

"Hello?"

"My place ten minutes, don't be late" I hung up, I knew she will come, they all do.

Right after ten minutes I heard the door knock. I walked over and opened it. I was right it was her she looked hot, white shorts and white see through shirt looked amazing.

"Good girl" I looked at her sending a smirk.

"Shut up Harry, what do you want" she ran her hand through her red hair which reminded me of flames.

"You know already what I want" I grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside of my apartment.

"As always rough, I see"she couldn't hide playful smile on her face.

I closed the door behind us and pulled her closer to my chest. As I kissed her neck slowly she ran her fingers through my back sending an electrical wave. I pulled her shirt over her head while she pulled her shorts down. Damn she went down on her knees and pulled away the towel.

"Someone is already hard " she pointed at my friend.

"Less talking, more work" I glanced at her.

She started stroking it when suddenly she just had it in her mouth already. Fuck it felt good. She started going faster I knew I will come any minute. The moment i thought that i comed in her mouth.

"Swallow" I ordered her.

She just nodded and swallowed. I leaned down undone her bra and pulled her panties down. She looked amazing I my hand reached to the jeans that were laying beside and I pulled out a packet of condom, I always ha at least five with me I always needed it 'sex' was like an obsession I didn't care where, when or with who I couldn't help it I had to have it.

I opened the packet and slided onto my friend. The moment I went inside of her I felt better I knew my friend liked it aswell. I started going faster while Amelia's mouth were leaving loud moans. After I was done I got off her and went for another shower.

"Get your stuff and leave." I didn't take another look at her just closed the bathroom door and went in a shower.

After few minutes I heard the front door closing, I knew she left but I will need to get someone for a night or maybe straight after college.

After a shower I pulled on black skinny jeans and black T-shirt it was my usual outfit but I looked good wearing those clothes it sort of described my personality made me look dangerous the girls liked that sort of shit.

.............

As I arrived to literature everyone were already on their seats, I guess I was just late. I looked around and went to my normal seat Mr Black was reading a passage out of Romeo and Juliet I never got it what it meant. Can someone really fall in love it just seemed impossible 'love' never existed there was only sexual needs desire and the harmony of two bodies together.

The whole hour I spend scribbling random things in my notebook while Mr Black was talking about Romeo and Juliet. After it was over I went to politics class, but it wasn't any better. Why does everyone have to talk no stop it's frustrating.

After college was over I walked slowly looking at the people walking past me thinking who I slept with and who I haven't, I have slept with most but most was just one night stand it didn't mean anything to me it was just my need nothing else.

As I walked my phone rang I didn't recognise the number but I decided to answer.

"Hello"

"Harry Styles?"

"It's Harry and who are you?"

"Don't tell me you don't remember me, two years ago the club what you did to me" I heard her laughing well I thought she was laughing.

I knew who she was I perfectly did, I dropped my phone I couldn't say anything. It was her..

---------------------------

Tell me what do you think should I carry on with this story?